The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I look forward 2 neighbours, is chill time after boring lectures!
Summer is really annoyin and her declan thing is just pointless.
boxersarecool
I look forward 2 neighbours, is chill time after boring lectures!
Summer is really annoyin and her declan thing is just pointless.

i know....suppose she has to have a storyline though :smile:
Reply 102
I wish they would bring back Doug and Pam Willis. They were the best. :smile:
Pencil
I wish they would bring back Doug and Pam Willis. They were the best. :smile:

oh yeah i remember them :biggrin:
Reply 104
ickle_katy
its funny how much we let out lives here revolve around neighbours...its the best. i cant belive mals come and gone...but then he may be back to sell the house...omg where are max and steff gonna live?!? i hate summer so much and this whole summer/declan line is a compleet waste of time. do we really care?? no. and i cant wait till lou n trixie leave for asia just to get that annoying cow off the screen.

love Katy ***

I love how everyone gets so involved in Neighbours, there wasn't much going on on the forum yesterday, then someone brings up the subject of Neighbours and suddenly theres a lot to say!
Holly Valance was the best neighbours babe for some time.
superomega1
Holly Valance was the best neighbours babe for some time.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the whole carl and susan thing is making me upset- trial separation noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they can't do that!
ditzy blonde
I love how everyone gets so involved in Neighbours, there wasn't much going on on the forum yesterday, then someone brings up the subject of Neighbours and suddenly theres a lot to say!

we even had them change our fire alarm test...which used to be at 2pm on a wed...and now its 1:45 so its the neighbours bell.

but we had a fire drill last Thursday at 10 am and i was still asleep in bed..and when i heard the alarm my first thought was ...oh its neighbours...then ...oh its thurday thou...and then ...sh** its 10am...FIRE!!!

and when i got outside in my pajamas and met my mates...they had all thought the same!

love Katy ***
Reply 108
ickle_katy
we even had them change our fire alarm test...which used to be at 2pm on a wed...and now its 1:45 so its the neighbours bell.

but we had a fire drill last Thursday at 10 am and i was still asleep in bed..and when i heard the alarm my first thought was ...oh its neighbours...then ...oh its thurday thou...and then ...sh** its 10am...FIRE!!!

and when i got outside in my pajamas and met my mates...they had all thought the same!

love Katy ***

LOL!
ditzy blonde

sad isn't it?

but Neigbours is amazing, it is so not true to life it is funny
DazYa12
i'd love to have a teacher like Libby
mmmmmmmmm

i was thinkin she's let herself go and seems really fat, but she is preggers irl
Reply 111
ruthiepoothie
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the whole carl and susan thing is making me upset- trial separation noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they can't do that!

I reckon they will get back together...after a while.

They are really popular, if not the most popular characters in Neighbours at the moment.
theaman
I reckon they will get back together...after a while.

They are really popular, if not the most popular characters in Neighbours at the moment.

in aussie land they have actualy broke up
Reply 113
Oz are only about 3 weeks ahead of us now tho so they dont really know much more than us.
sillynarb2

how do you know??
is there somewhere that tells you whats been going on in australia- like on home and away site...and as we are behind them...we can find out what is going to happen- is there??????
*looks hopeful*
Reply 115
sillynarb2

I know.......and Karl is likely to have an affair now with Izzy, who's currently torn between him and Max's strange "friend" Gus, who's just playing with her.
Reply 116
ruthiepoothie
how do you know??
is there somewhere that tells you whats been going on in australia- like on home and away site...and as we are behind them...we can find out what is going to happen- is there??????
*looks hopeful*

http://www.erinsborough.com

Pictures, detailed episode synopsis, and all other Neighbours stuff 0- it's all there!
or www.neighbours.com

click on the aussie site
theaman
I know.......and Karl is likely to have an affair now with Izzy, who's currently torn between him and Max's strange "friend" Gus, who's just playing with her.

no!!!
she can't have him, it isn't right....he's susan's....
*breaks down*
nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
ruthiepoothie
no!!!
she can't have him, it isn't right....he's susan's....
*breaks down*
nnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

get a grip woman :biggrin:

Latest