The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i miss neighbours! the tv in our common room had really bad reception so we're waiting for people to get tvs in their rooms (which they're going to) before we can watch it.

*cries*

lou xxx
Reply 1181
lou p
i miss neighbours! the tv in our common room had really bad reception so we're waiting for people to get tvs in their rooms (which they're going to) before we can watch it.

*cries*

lou xxx

lol.

its about to start in 30 secs
Reply 1182
chats
lol.

its about to start in 30 secs

thats not fair.. I'm stuck here in my dads office until 6pm cos I'm working with him for the day :frown: ohhh, I'm missing it *sob*
Reply 1183
lou p

*cries*

lou xxx

It's okay - you're not missing much. :biggrin:
Reply 1184
theaman
It's okay - you're not missing much. :biggrin:

yes she is!! its amazing, better than sex!
Reply 1185
chats
yes she is!! its amazing, better than sex!

Er, okay......

You must be a Susan Kennedy fan then! :tongue: :biggrin:

The Sindi/Toadie/Scott scenes in today'e episode were very funny though! :biggrin:
whats happening?... just give me the last week

lou xxx
Reply 1187
theaman
Er, okay......

You must be a Susan Kennedy fan then! :tongue: :biggrin:

The Sindi/Toadie/Scott scenes in today'e episode were very funny though! :biggrin:

yes those scenes were funny. the sarena parents evening scene was good, and the tom with that nun scene was on edge of seat stuff!!!
Reply 1188
lou p
whats happening?... just give me the last week

lou xxx

jack has been very tired lately (too much partying, drugs) he got caught on a ladder at work but survived.

susan came clean to lynn that she slept with tom.

summer is planning to dump her existing boyfriend (with help from her little american friend) too go out with a older boy. LOL shes only 13.

The nun at the church left, because she was disgusted with Toms actions.

Connor and Lous place is having a rivalry with the local irish pub for a competition.

theres much much more, but i've forgotton :redface:
Reply 1189
Plus, Libby and Darren flirting; Sky winning an arts grant and Scott "vandalising" it,; Serena trying to get bacl with Scott and succeeding; Steph and Max trying for a baby; David and Karl chatting very loudly about Izzy being "the hottest chick in Erinsborough". :biggrin:

That just about sums it up really! :biggrin:
theaman
Plus, Libby and Darren flirting; Sky winning an arts grant and Scott "vandalising" it,; Serena trying to get bacl with Scott and succeeding; Steph and Max trying for a baby; David and Karl chatting very loudly about Izzy being "the hottest chick in Erinsborough". :biggrin:

That just about sums it up really! :biggrin:

what about todays and yesterdays
Reply 1191
endeavour

Most of that post was yesterday's episode - and today's episode centred on Lyn being angry with Susan, about being with Tom, and Lilijana failing to support her too.
Reply 1192
endeavour

lyn and susan make up at the end of yday but then susan tells her that she and tom are in love and lyn storms out...thats was the end bit

today lil and sindie have an arguement about tea leaves and horoscopes in the newspapers, its parents evening for sky,boyd,serena and toadie+sindie go as scotts parents. lyn and lil tell susan they dont agree with her relationship and terese from church walks out on tom as she overhears when lil has a go at tom about him and susan.
hope that all makes sense :rolleyes:

im never going to memba to say stingray btw :rolleyes:
neha p
lyn and susan make up at the end of yday but then susan tells her that she and tom are in love and lyn storms out...thats was the end bit

today lil and sindie have an arguement about tea leaves and horoscopes in the newspapers, its parents evening for sky,boyd,serena and toadie+sindie go as scotts parents. lyn and lil tell susan they dont agree with her relationship and terese from church walks out on tom as she overhears when lil has a go at tom about him and susan.
hope that all makes sense :rolleyes:

im never going to memba to say stingray btw :rolleyes:

i cant believe susan broke up with tom...i slept thru all of it apart from that, how upset was i!!!???
*1200 posts*
Reply 1194
charlord
i cant believe susan broke up with tom...i slept thru all of it apart from that, how upset was i!!!???
*1200 posts*

Don't worry - they'll be back together, at least for a bit, on Monday's episode. :biggrin:
charlord
*1200 posts*

Grrrr.......it's all Libby's fault - down with the bitch
Read this, Harold Bishop really is crazy.

Harold is Puff Grandaddy

PROVING you are never too old to make a complete idiot of yourself, Neighbours veteran IAN SMITH is releasing a hip-hop single in a bid to become the OAP Diddy of pop.

Ian, who plays bumbling Harold Bishop in the Aussie soap, is determined to get a Christmas No1 in the UK charts.

He said: “I’m working on a track called I Am Not A Pop Star. It has a hip-hop feel. I go into the studio in a month.

"Hopefully I’ll top the charts by the end of the year. I think it’s a lot of fun and my mates are already calling me Puff Grandaddy.”
Reply 1198

LMAO!!!

PUFF granDADDY

i wouldnt be suprised if he went number 1 at christmas. (following in the footsteps of mr blobby, bob the builder etc)
Reply 1199
*** SPOILER ***

This Week: Week starting 20 Sept

Oh my giddy aunt, Tom finally realises who Izzy is and that it's Susan's husband she's lied to about the baby.

He's left the priesthood so he's not bound to keep her confidence. He insists that she tell Karl the truth. Izzy agrees but bottles it at the last minute.

Next Fortnight: Week starting 27 Sept

- Jack steals from the family business.
- Stuart asks Olivia out and she tells him to bog off!
- Sindi and Lil continue to engage in their "prediction-off", Lil taking a peek at Harold's diary to give herself the upper hand.
- Lou is sentenced to gaol - three years with a two-year non-parole period.
- Scott has a tattoo saying 'Shazza' on his butt. But who is "Shazza" and why won't Stingray talk about her?
- Lou meets his cellmate - Darcy Tyler.
- Max and Steph decide to elope.

*** SPOILER END ***

Latest