The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
SiAnY
How come in TV guides and stuff they call Mac Olivia?

because thats the name she uses as a cop, probably her real name..i duno..i only use mac cos its shorter! :tongue:

Gossip Girl

serina (personly)

she loves scott, i can understand why she gets fed up with him! there's no need to add her to the slap list, she's lovely. bit annoying, but lovely
Reply 1381
gossip_girl
ok i think someone needs to start an official
SLAP LIST
jesabelle
mac
serina (personly)

My List

Mac (all around bitch)
Lillyjana (spoilt the dress)
Summer (to keen to grow up)
Jack Scully (his stupid stupid dancing, OMG while he was hoovering!!! DOUBLE BACKHAND SLAP!!!)
Reply 1382
chats
My List

Mac (all around bitch)
Lillyjana (spoilt the dress)
Summer (to keen to grow up)
Jack Scully (his stupid stupid dancing, OMG while he was hoovering!!! DOUBLE BACKHAND SLAP!!!)

definately agreed...
but where is JESABELLE????!!
Reply 1383
neha p
definately agreed...
but where is JESABELLE????!!

I like her :redface:
Reply 1384
chats
I like her :redface:

hmmm..i think i disagree
very pretty, which is probs why you like her, but she is mean and ungrateful and selfish and wants but never gives and cheats on karl and lies to a priest and is horrible all round to sky and broke up the kennedy marriage because of her baby and needs to do something about the flick of her nose. i think those factors over-rule her pret :biggrin: :wink: :tongue: tiness
Reply 1385
I think Mac's real name is Olivia McPhearson. Lol I know too much about Neighbours.
Yes add Serena! Silly girl.
Also add:
Lily-joo-anana
Lynn
David
I'm sure I'll think of some more hated and annoying characters. Hmm shouldn't be that hard :rolleyes:
Reply 1386
neha p
hmmm..i think i disagree
very pretty, which is probs why you like her, but she is mean and ungrateful and selfish and wants but never gives and cheats on karl and lies to a priest and is horrible all round to sky and broke up the kennedy marriage because of her baby and needs to do something about the flick of her nose. i think those factors over-rule her pret :biggrin: :wink: :tongue: tiness

I missed those episodes :tongue:

ps: add David to my slap list, he needs a few slaps
Reply 1387
Rose64
I think Mac's real name is Olivia McPhearson. Lol I know too much about Neighbours.
Yes add Serena! Silly girl.
Also add:
Lily-joo-anana
Lynn
David
I'm sure I'll think of some more hated and annoying characters. Hmm shouldn't be that hard :rolleyes:

rose, make a slap list in your sig...for fun :biggrin:
i want to add ne to mine but there's not much space :frown:
Reply 1388
chats
I missed those episodes :tongue:

ps: add David to my slap list, he needs a few slaps

:eek:
you missed the bestest most pathetically silly neighbours ep's then!!
Reply 1389
neha p
:eek:
you missed the bestest most pathetically silly neighbours ep's then!!

I must have!
in my eyes Isabelle is an angel :biggrin:
Reply 1390
chats
I must have!
in my eyes Isabelle is an angel :biggrin:

lol, angel indeed!
what was the last one you watched before you missed them all...it must have been ages away if she is still an angel!
Reply 1391
neha p
lol, angel indeed!
what was the last one you watched before you missed them all...it must have been ages away if she is still an angel!

lol, I was only kidding, I hardly ever miss them.

Theres just something about her, that makes me like her :redface:
I think it could be because I hate Jack soooooooooooooo much and she treated him like crap, so I started liking her
Reply 1392
chats
lol, I was only kidding, I hardly ever miss them.

Theres just something about her, that makes me like her :redface:
I think it could be because I hate Jack soooooooooooooo much and she treated him like crap, so I started liking her

lol ok! i was was wondering what you were on about anyway!

i really dont think there is an ounce of goodness in her. jack..i used to hate him, but am feeling really sorry for him at the moment. he needs to grow up a lot :rolleyes:
mac has ruined him even more :rolleyes:
Reply 1393
neha p
lol ok! i was was wondering what you were on about anyway!

i really dont think there is an ounce of goodness in her. jack..i used to hate him, but am feeling really sorry for him at the moment. he needs to grow up a lot :rolleyes:
mac has ruined him even more :rolleyes:

out of curiousty, why doesnt she want Karl to see the ultrasound, what will he find out???

Mac is evil evil evil, she makes me sick.
I wish Jack hadnt met her, then he wouldnt have started all that stupid dancing.
Reply 1394
chats
out of curiousty, why doesnt she want Karl to see the ultrasound, what will he find out???

Mac is evil evil evil, she makes me sick.
I wish Jack hadnt met her, then he wouldnt have started all that stupid dancing.

because then karl would know that she is further on in the preganancy than she says she is and karl may figure out the baby isnt his.

yeah, mc is definately something that quickly needs to be extinguished...poor darren :frown:
Reply 1395
neha p
because then karl would know that she is further on in the preganancy than she says she is and karl may figure out the baby isnt his.

yeah, mc is definately something that quickly needs to be extinguished...poor darren :frown:

Oh yeh ofcourse.

I wish Libby could just trust him (Darren)
Reply 1396
chats
Oh yeh ofcourse.

I wish Libby could just trust him (Darren)

i know, but he didnt look her in the eye and say he didnt commit the crime..thats all he needed to do! :frown:
Reply 1397
neha p
i know, but he didnt look her in the eye and say he didnt commit the crime..thats all he needed to do! :frown:

Some men just cant do that, I know it sounds easy, but they cant!

stupid male pride :redface:
Reply 1398
chats
Some men just cant do that, I know it sounds easy, but they cant!

stupid male pride :redface:

hehe, is that a pride that you have chats?! :biggrin:

lol, sindie's dress! :biggrin:
I read on tvtome that Izzy has an accident that puts her and the babys life in danger and then on the next episode it says that Izzy and Karl recieve their Karma?!
Maybe Izzy loses the baby

Latest