Widowmaker
lmao

:biggrin:

he is soooooo funny. LMAO grand-puff daddy
Reply 1581
eughhhhh i hateeee mac and izzy!!!
commoner
eughhhhh i hateeee mac and izzy!!!

is it only me who thinks they look alike? Both have the same hair and the same stuck-up nose!!!
Reply 1583
chats
:biggrin:

he is soooooo funny. LMAO grand-puff daddy

He's gay in real life you know.
Reply 1584
Chicken
is it only me who thinks they look alike? Both have the same hair and the same stuck-up nose!!!

No, Olivia looks like a transvestite. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 1585
ive heard that Dee comes back. is this true, if she is when?
hams

:eek: :eek: :eek: tell ,tell
Reply 1587
hams

It's possible. Her departure was written open-endedly as they never found her body and nothing was said. So, yes, its possible, and given the lack of storylines at the moment, its seems likely.
Reply 1588
gossip_girl
:eek: :eek: :eek: tell ,tell

this is what ive heard from a friend. i dont know much else. it makes sense. there was no body. just like when Harold died and came back all thoses years ago. he apprantly drowned but there was no body and then turned up years later with his memeory lost.
Reply 1589
hams
this is what ive heard from a friend. i dont know much else. it makes sense. there was no body. just like when Harold died and came back all thoses years ago. he apprantly drowned but there was no body and then turned up years later with his memeory lost.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Harold? Him and Dee are both very attractive people, after all - easily confused
When she 'died' and Toadie was crying was the most emotional I've ever been watching Neighbours :frown:

I cried my little heart out
Reply 1591
goldenbarnes
When she 'died' and Toadie was crying was the most emotional I've ever been watching Neighbours :frown:

I cried my little heart out

i cried over the whole Karl and Susan splitting up thing -thats like my worst nightmare... happened again on hollyoaks today as well! Why can't the scriptwriters be nice to me and quit making me think the same thing will happen to me as soon as my other half hits 40?! :frown: :tongue:
Reply 1592
i thought izzy's dream was too good to be true...:rolleyes:
neha p
i thought izzy's dream was too good to be true...:rolleyes:

I know! Does anyone know if Karl does ever find out after the baby is Gus'? It must come out at some point otherwise the storyline would be pointless.
bestdeceptions
I know! Does anyone know if Karl does ever find out after the baby is Gus'? It must come out at some point otherwise the storyline would be pointless.

well when the baby is born a few months 'premature' for when it should be if its carls, and its a regular sized baby, surely that could be a bit of a give away.....no?

that storyline is starting to annoy me now, izzy is sooooo annoying!
Reply 1595
Ventricles
well when the baby is born a few months 'premature' for when it should be if its carls, and its a regular sized baby, surely that could be a bit of a give away.....no?

that storyline is starting to annoy me now, izzy is sooooo annoying!

izzy has a miscarriage, karl takes to drinking again and susan has to help him get through it...
please karl go back to susan please. I hate izzy. :frown:
Reply 1597
if Karl never finds out the baby isnt his, i think it will annoy me for the rest of my life
I thought Darcy recovered and told Karl?
Reply 1599
bestdeceptions

It will, but not for a long time yet.

Chicken
I thought Darcy recovered and told Karl?

Nope.

marychrist
please karl go back to susan please. I hate izzy.

He will, at some point. Izzy will also be sticking around in the show too.

Latest