The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

ntu accommodation HELP PLEASE!!!

I have would only just received an offer as i have used ucas extra and as i thought all the nice accommodation is gone such as byron, gill street and gill street south i really don't like the other halls. does any one know any nice private halls of residence that isn't too far from the city campus as i want to be with a lot of students instead of just a private flat i would be willing to pay up to £130 a week and i would also like en-suite please help me as i am going crazy and i just would like somewhere nice to stay while in my first year?
Reply 1
Original post by john1994
I have would only just received an offer as i have used ucas extra and as i thought all the nice accommodation is gone such as byron, gill street and gill street south i really don't like the other halls. does any one know any nice private halls of residence that isn't too far from the city campus as i want to be with a lot of students instead of just a private flat i would be willing to pay up to £130 a week and i would also like en-suite please help me as i am going crazy and i just would like somewhere nice to stay while in my first year?

Try The Glasshouse Nottingham accomodation if u haven't already. I have seen their pictures on their website and it seems nice. There is also a thread here on TRS with NTU freshers who have gotten there accomodation at the glasshouse. :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
thanks it looks really good will probably be one of my best options
Reply 3
Looking for a place to stay in Nottingham?

There are 4 rooms available in a cheap spacious flat :smile:

£65pw/£282pm ALL bills included (water, electricity, internet, heating, tv license and virgin TV)

20 minutes by foot from Nottingham Trent University and New College Nottingham
Bus stop going to the city right outside the door!

University of Nottingham Jubilee Campus accessible by bus via Ilkeston Road

10 minutes away from ASDA and TESCO - Easy and accessible

PM me for more details! :tongue:
Reply 4
One bedroom flat available at Goldsmith Court, £212 per week for 48 weeks (September 2013 - August 2014). Across the road from NTU. All bills included, Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and TV license, and contents insurance. Single and dual occupancy available. Please call 0115 947 4078 for details and to book a viewing.

http://www.touchstonestudentliving.co.uk/accommodation/nottingham/goldsmith-court-central-nottingham-student-accommodation-rooms-flats-touc-0
Original post by john1994

This may be a late reply, but Goldsmith Court is really good. it is private accommodation but lots of freshers usually stay there. all rooms are en suite from £106 a week. Right opposite the Newton building, near Law and Business schools. Right in the middle of town everything is in walking distance.
Russell View is also nice, trinity square should be nice too. Theres cottons mills as well.
Reply 6
Try trinity square, its 2 minutes walk from city campus and is under the price your willing to pay and is very nice to live in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending