The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover Nottingham 23/24

For any University of Nottingham or Nottingham Trent University students who are still in need of accommodation for the 23/24 academic year, I have a student room available in a 2 bedroom flat £140/week (all bills included and no deposit required) for tenancy takeover.

- Available for immediate move in
- Close to tram stops
- 15 min walk from city centre

If you're interested or have any more questions send me a message and I'll be happy to help you
Reply 1
Original post by hawarae
For any University of Nottingham or Nottingham Trent University students who are still in need of accommodation for the 23/24 academic year, I have a student room available in a 2 bedroom flat £140/week (all bills included and no deposit required) for tenancy takeover.

- Available for immediate move in
- Close to tram stops
- 15 min walk from city centre

If you're interested or have any more questions send me a message and I'll be happy to help you

I am interested if its still available
I am also giving up my tenancy at The Vantage in Nottingham if anyone is interested. It’s an en-suite plus room with a double bed and smart TV. I’ve already paid until Christmas so it is available for immediate move in. It’s £209/week but you would only need to pay for spring/summer terms. It’s 15 min walk from the city centre and 5mins to the train station and tram stops. Easy access to both Uni of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent!

If you’re interested or have any more questions, feel free to message me! X
Reply 3
Original post by _Aminah_

hi if you are still looking for uni of nottingham / ntu accomodation please reply my pm doesnt work
x
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 4

i have an ensuite room available 5 minutes from the city campus, message if interested:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by iqrahaq171
hi if you are still looking for uni of nottingham / ntu accomodation please reply my pm doesnt work
x

Hi, I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy agreement for an ensuite room with double bed at Morriss House (girls only flat with 4 other girls)
£182/week (all bills inc)
Room Available Lenton
JAN 2024- JULY 2024 (IMMEDIATE MOVE IN)
156pw incl bills and broadband
Shared house mixed gender
Lenton / close to ntu and uon campuses
1 min to sainsburys and bus

I also have a room available if you are interested x

Room Available Lenton
JAN 2024- JULY 2024 (IMMEDIATE MOVE IN)