The Student Room Group

Human Biology OCR F222, 3rd of June 2013

Anyone here sitting F222 this June? Haven't seen any threads on this so I thought I'd start one myself

Any predictions for this exam coming? If anyone on here is even sitting it haha,

Good Luck to anyone who is!
I'll be doing this, good luck to you too. Honestly, I'm way too behind with biolgoy and will start pretty hardcore revision tomorrow after my chemistry exam.
Reply 2
Original post by rollinglikerob
I'll be doing this, good luck to you too. Honestly, I'm way too behind with biolgoy and will start pretty hardcore revision tomorrow after my chemistry exam.

Thank you! & I have to agree I also need to catch up with it and focus, only got a C in the first exam, missed out a question because I didn't even see it Whoops.. but really want to get an A in this one! :biggrin: Hope your chemistry went well!
Original post by RB136444
Thank you! & I have to agree I also need to catch up with it and focus, only got a C in the first exam, missed out a question because I didn't even see it Whoops.. but really want to get an A in this one! :biggrin: Hope your chemistry went well!

Same here, got a C in unit one but that was because of not taking the course seriously enough :/ hoping for an A aswell, so gonna be pretty intense

And yeah, it went pretty well - or I think at least, we'll see in August :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
yep I am well 3rd time :/ dunno what it is about this exam............ did f221 got B n C in F224 but F222........ :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending