The Student Room Group

A level study

Hello, I’m in Year 13 and currently doing mocks for a level exams in May/June this year. I’m just wondering what is the best plan after mocks finish in terms of studying. We still have some content to learn but should all be done before February half term. I do Biology, Chemistry and History. If any past a level students/current Y13 students could comment/share what you’re doing it would be great. Thanks!
Original post by Betelgeuse01
Hello, I’m in Year 13 and currently doing mocks for a level exams in May/June this year. I’m just wondering what is the best plan after mocks finish in terms of studying. We still have some content to learn but should all be done before February half term. I do Biology, Chemistry and History. If any past a level students/current Y13 students could comment/share what you’re doing it would be great. Thanks!

I also do biology! I had my mocks in December, so I'm starting to prepare for my actual exams. I'm keeping it to quite a low amount of revision at the moment as I still have quite a bit of content to do before I finish. What exam board do you do for biology?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair

I also do biology! I had my mocks in December, so I'm starting to prepare for my actual exams. I'm keeping it to quite a low amount of revision at the moment as I still have quite a bit of content to do before I finish. What exam board do you do for biology?

I do OCR A for biology, what about you?
Original post by Betelgeuse01
I do OCR A for biology, what about you?

I do Edexcel A 🙂
It is a lot about real world application, which I think I prefer

Quick Reply

Latest