The Student Room Group

Bulgaria Pleven Medical University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
what are the entry requirements for the university's in Bulgaria? and anyone know where i can find more information from ?
Reply 21
Original post by mattan
what are the entry requirements for the university's in Bulgaria? and anyone know where i can find more information from ?

Contact outreach education, that is what i did www.outreacheducation.co.uk

Pleven are comming to the student world next month. i am probably going to the london event

www.thestudentworld.com
Reply 22
Has anyone been to the university yet? I'm going in November, I think I'll sort out accommodation then.
Reply 23
I'm curious, where else are people applying.
will it be easy to come back for fy2.
Reply 24
Im going to the Manchester event. I'll decide if I am going after that event. Are any of you on FaceBook?
Reply 25
I think I'm almost definitely going. Also going to the manchester event to meet some of the staff. And yes I am on Facebook. Message me if you want to talk
Reply 26
Messaged!
Reply 27
Original post by mobot
Contact outreach education, that is what i did www.outreacheducation.co.uk

Pleven are comming to the student world next month. i am probably going to the london event

www.thestudentworld.com

Mobot, when is the next event of the student world in order to meet them as they as they are not good over the phone...!!!
Reply 28
Original post by jennyshuli
Mobot, when is the next event of the student world in order to meet them as they as they are not good over the phone...!!!

March I think. I went to the one in March this year.
Reply 29
Anyone definitely going to Pleven in Feb? Got my offer this morning and would love to speak to anyone else going!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by hol91
Anyone definitely going to Pleven in Feb? Got my offer this morning and would love to speak to anyone else going!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I'm going.
Hi, just out of interest, do you know if you graduate from the medical university of pleven, what do you have to do after that to be able to work as a doctor in the UK?
Reply 32
Hi
Did you take up your offer at Pleven? What is it like if you did? I have an offer and I'm thinking of going.
Reply 33
Original post by hol91

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am thinking of going. How old are you? Are you straight from sixth form? Where abouts in the UK are you from?
I'm not interested in medicine or anything but I am Bulgarian, I've lived in the UK most of my life but visit Bulgaria often/ speak the language and all my relatives are there.

If you have any cultural questions, I can answer them.

Or if you need a translation.
Reply 35
Original post by Cath Butlin
Hi, just out of interest, do you know if you graduate from the medical university of pleven, what do you have to do after that to be able to work as a doctor in the UK?

Programmes in Bulgaria are recognised for you to apply for registration with the GMC.

http://www.gmc-uk.org/doctors/registration_applications/eea_evidence_bulgaria.asp
Reply 36
Original post by Burns1927
Hi
Did you take up your offer at Pleven? What is it like if you did? I have an offer and I'm thinking of going.

Hi, I am just waiting for my information pack from outreach (the agency) then I can go through the legalisation process for my certificates. I am definite going to take my offer though. It seems really good and the agency have been really helpful with any questions I've had. Do you think you'll accept your offer? Where abouts are you from?
Reply 37
Original post by Burns1927
I am thinking of going. How old are you? Are you straight from sixth form? Where abouts in the UK are you from?

I'm 22, I've finished my undergrad degree and I'm currently doing my masters. What about you? I'm from near Liverpool. You should go!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
is anyone applying for the feb intake at Pleven university?
Hi guys,

I was looking on the internet to see if i can find other people also going at Plevens med school on Fabruary.
I'm not from UK, i'm from Greece i have already accepted the offer of course since i have been trying for three years now for med school here.
So exited!! :biggrin:
Is anyone of you also going?? Do you guys know when do we have to be there and when the courses start?
Thanxxx!
Looking forward to meet you all in person! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending