The Student Room Group

Help on applying to Sofia and Plovdiv Medical Universities in Bulgaria

hi, i'm an a-level student in the UK who wants to apply to Sofia and Plovdiv and was wondering if you could give me instructions/steps on where to start and carry on my application process, including preparation techniques and resources for the entrance exams, guidance on visa, document preparation and accommodation.

if anything important comes to your mind that you can help me with that i have missed out please let me know :smile:
Hey i’m applying for 2024 dentistry at bulgaria. I’m going through Medconnect agency - it is pricy but it’s the agency a lot of my mutuals also used in the last few years.
I think best bet is to go through an agency as they translate all ur documents for the unis and support u a lot with the entrance exam
Reply 2
Original post by LuvPutinsToes
Hey i’m applying for 2024 dentistry at bulgaria. I’m going through Medconnect agency - it is pricy but it’s the agency a lot of my mutuals also used in the last few years.
I think best bet is to go through an agency as they translate all ur documents for the unis and support u a lot with the entrance exam

How are u preparing for the exam
Original post by LuvPutinsToes

Hey, I’m applying to plovidiv as well do you have insta ?
Reply 4
Hey imma apply this yr too im soo scared how does the exam work is it on zoom and is it mandatory to hv cameras on
Original post by saraaaaa1x
How are u preparing for the exam

I had a consultation with someone from medconnect team and they said they have all the preparation u need but they give u access after u paid the agency. I'm travelling to plovdiv later this month to see if its something i can commit to then gonna decide to pay for agency or not

Apparently the plovdiv uni website have past papers on their website but i couldnt find anything x
Original post by fagigig
Hey imma apply this yr too im soo scared how does the exam work is it on zoom and is it mandatory to hv cameras on

After i spoke to someone from agency they said its an online mcq test on bio and chem and u sit it at home 😭 idk how that works
Original post by whitechocofrappe

Hey yeah add me its imaaan.asif :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by whitechocofrappe

Could you add me too pls?
Reply 9
Original post by FaizyCakes
hi, i'm an a-level student in the UK who wants to apply to Sofia and Plovdiv and was wondering if you could give me instructions/steps on where to start and carry on my application process, including preparation techniques and resources for the entrance exams, guidance on visa, document preparation and accommodation.

if anything important comes to your mind that you can help me with that i have missed out please let me know :smile:

Hello, I’m a second year medical student at the Trakia University in Bulgaria. I help students with their application. I have a contact at the SME agency and can assist you if you like.
Reply 10
Original post by fagigig

Hello, I’m a second year medical student at the Trakia University and I help students with applying to study medicine or dentistry in Bulgaria. I have a contact at the SME agency which is the agency that me and my friends all used and we are super happy with them. If you need help you can message me on insta my name is _tarek_el
Have any of u guys started ur application for plovdiv?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending