The Student Room Group

kos, greece

hey, is anyone going 2 kos this summer? me and 5 mates r all going at end of june straight after exams! can't wait!!!

if anyone has already been, it'l b fab 2 hear from u as well, which r the best places 2 go etc....

thanks!!!

Scroll to see replies

going middle of july, post when you get back and tell us all!
Reply 2
will do, omg, just found out that this guy i work with is going at the same time as me, how weird is that!!!!
Reply 3
I went in late 2004.

Got ill and had a pretty piss poor time for the most part. The stuff when I wasn't ill was really good though.
Reply 4
Me and four friends are off to Kos Town at the end of August once we have got our exam results and sorted uni places:smile:

Can't wait! Ive only heard good reviews so far so im just hoping it lives up to expectations!

Hope everybody has a great holiday and can you please update this thread on how it goes?

Thanks guys :biggrin:
i went to kardamena a few years ago, try there for a couple of good night clubs
Reply 6
hey you'll have a fab time, i went with a group of gals last yr! really good nightlife especially the foam party at starlight. the two best clubs are starlight and status, both in laganas the party town in kos. went to kos town on a bar crawl but was no way as good as laganas, the only bad point is the people standing on the streets literally draggin you into there bar/club! hope u have a really good time, im of to Zante this yr...bigger n better!
Reply 7
stace87
hey you'll have a fab time, i went with a group of gals last yr! really good nightlife especially the foam party at starlight. the two best clubs are starlight and status, both in laganas the party town in kos. went to kos town on a bar crawl but was no way as good as laganas, the only bad point is the people standing on the streets literally draggin you into there bar/club! hope u have a really good time, im of to Zante this yr...bigger n better!

thats soo funny - i went to zante last year, and am going to kos this year!! zante was pretty small (the strip that is) - i hope im not going to be disappointed with kos then cos if its smaller than zante it will be pretty crap lol. im going 26th july with 6 other girls, and alot of my year are also going that time and we are all staying in the same hotel lol
Reply 8
i went to Kos a few years ago, travelled all over the island. if you go to Kos Town, you have to check out the laser light club called Limit Bar. (if it still exists)

also get on a boat and go walk across nissyros (spellin?) the big volcano! its awesome but smells of sulphur :tongue:
Reply 9
I went to Kos last year and lurvvvvvved it! Would love to go back!

I went to Kos Town and had a brilliant time. The main nightlife is Bar Street a whole area packed with bars right next to each-other. I even had a bit of a holiday romance with one of the PRs working there...ahhh the memories!

Never been to Kardamena but I hear it is busier than Kos Town. Saying that i'm one of the biggest party girls I know and I loved Kos Town so I think it would suit anyone! :biggrin:

Ideal situation: Visit both! :p:

Anybody feel like tracking down my holiday romance for me while in Kos Town, get in touch! He, he
Reply 10
am going to kardamena in june 2nd for two weeks just me and my pal but hoping to see lots other places too canny wait for some sunshine!!!
i went to kardamena a few years ago. Its a great atmosphere, the bars a gud and they had a bubble/soap party in one of the clubs on a tuesday night which wo pretty funny.
Reply 12
I got back from Kos Town about 2 weeks ago...and honestly...BEST holiday ever!

It was intense! Bar street was so much fun because we were up on all the bars dancing, got free shots and met some awesome people who worked in the bars/clubs. Started every night in West where drinks are some of the cheapest, the manager is hilarious and used to get us up on the bar soon as we got in! Then we ended every night in Charisma for the best dancing on and off the bar....mainly because of the staff who are such sweeties (although complete flirts). Ha i had a holiday romance with one of the PR's too! He worked in Charisma...awesome memories!

Its just one of those places where you have amazing stories to tell from it, and you'll have the best time ever! :smile:
Reply 13
faithebony
I got back from Kos Town about 2 weeks ago...and honestly...BEST holiday ever!

It was intense! Bar street was so much fun because we were up on all the bars dancing, got free shots and met some awesome people who worked in the bars/clubs. Started every night in West where drinks are some of the cheapest, the manager is hilarious and used to get us up on the bar soon as we got in! Then we ended every night in Charisma for the best dancing on and off the bar....mainly because of the staff who are such sweeties (although complete flirts). Ha i had a holiday romance with one of the PR's too! He worked in Charisma...awesome memories!

Its just one of those places where you have amazing stories to tell from it, and you'll have the best time ever! :smile:

Hey there, btw was the guy called mike from Holland that u had a romance with in Charisma?
Reply 14
Stefi
I went to Kos last year and lurvvvvvved it! Would love to go back!

I went to Kos Town and had a brilliant time. The main nightlife is Bar Street a whole area packed with bars right next to each-other. I even had a bit of a holiday romance with one of the PRs working there...ahhh the memories!

Never been to Kardamena but I hear it is busier than Kos Town. Saying that i'm one of the biggest party girls I know and I loved Kos Town so I think it would suit anyone! :biggrin:

Ideal situation: Visit both! :p:

Anybody feel like tracking down my holiday romance for me while in Kos Town, get in touch! He, he

hey there, Im just home from Kos town and was up bar street every night. headin bac to kos to work next week if u want me to check out ur holiday romance for u :P By any chance was his name Mike? He was from Holland and wokred in Charisma?
Reply 15
Nope, Mike wasn't my holiday guy....but he did have a thing with my friend! I'm guessing he is a HUGE flirt.
Mine was with emilio xxx
Reply 16
i went to kardemena last week... it was soooooo sooo good! we cried on the plane home! i loved a bar called toxic... the musicwas amazing, and the atmosphere at the whole place was just soo nice, i miss it :frown:
i was in kardamena was ****ing awesome ! loved it for 2 weeks was in a bar called the rok quite alot friends withs them all i miss it too z
Reply 18
I'm setting off tomorrow with my girlfriend.

Recommendations please :biggrin: and also some tips of what to pack lol - never been on holiday with just my girlfriend.

Going to Kefalos, hope its not too laddish and full of clubs.

Thanks!
kefalos is deadddddddddddddddd ! nice beach thats about it.. if u want nightlife u will neeed to get a taxi into kardamena which is about 15 mins away round the next bay !!

Quick Reply

Latest