The Student Room Group

Any Filipino users here in TSR?

I'm Filipino, born and raised in the Philippines, that is, and I wanna know if there are other Filipino users like me here so that we can connect with one another for company's sake.
Original post by SlaveofAll
I'm Filipino, born and raised in the Philippines, that is, and I wanna know if there are other Filipino users like me here so that we can connect with one another for company's sake.

Not many on this website.

In fact this website is used by only a subset of young people. Have you ever met someone in real life who uses TSR?

There's better websites to meet people.
And post a photo of your face if you want to be friends with someone online. Like no ones being your friend unless they know what you look like. You might be a 70 year old man for all they know.
Original post by smoothlikebutter
Not many on this website.

In fact this website is used by only a subset of young people. Have you ever met someone in real life who uses TSR?

There's better websites to meet people.

There was one chick in my college library talking about TSR last week on another table really loud, and I was a bit shook ngl.
And post a photo of your face if you want to be friends with someone online. Like no ones being your friend unless they know what you look like. You might be a 70 year old man for all they know.

Do you do that? It isn't safe. They could easily show a fake picture.
Original post by V℮rsions
There was one chick in my college library talking about TSR last week on another table really loud, and I was a bit shook ngl.

😂🤣 🤣

The amount of cringe on this website 😂🤣 most users of TSR are here to troll or comment weirdest sh!t ever
but there's genuine people on here who want study help and advice👌 😂
Original post by jenerous
Do you do that? It isn't safe. They could easily show a fake picture.

never posted my face on this website 😂 I've seen too much concerning content (usually gets removed)

Yeah I post my face on other websites. Usually with a full face of makeup so I look a bit different. What can people do with one or two photos?
never posted my face on this website 😂 I've seen too much concerning content (usually gets removed)

Yeah I post my face on other websites. Usually with a full face of makeup so I look a bit different. What can people do with one or two photos?

No, I'm saying if you make friends online based on the picture they show you of themselves, you could easily be fooled, and they might as well be 70 years old but show you a much younger photo.
Reply 9

Hello there! I'm Filipino studying interior architecture here in London. Kamusta po?
Original post by smons14
Hello there! I'm Filipino studying interior architecture here in London. Kamusta po?

Eto, kakagising ko lang, OK lang naman ako.
Reply 11
Eto, kakagising ko lang, OK lang naman ako.

Sa Pinas ka?
Original post by smons14
Sa Pinas ka?

Oo naman
Reply 13
Heya! I'm from PH as well :^D really nervous about applying to universities in the UK lol but I'm excited at the same time!
Original post by krco
Heya! I'm from PH as well :^D really nervous about applying to universities in the UK lol but I'm excited at the same time!

Masaya ako para sa iyo. I hope you enjoy your stay there.
Hello! Just saw this thread. I’m from the Philippines and a long time lurker who just recently made an account :smile:
Hello 🇵🇭

Quick Reply

Latest