The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wee.Guy
you've graduated havent you.? how did you do? what/where jobs are you looking for?

good summer? did anything special?

I got a 2.2 and because I only have 2 years of customer service experience, that's not enough for investment banking. I'm applying to lower-paid jobs.

I'm trying to make a game with a very little budget. Working out mostly fine, but I need 3 custom things.
Original post by SecretDuck
I got a 2.2 and because I only have 2 years of customer service experience, that's not enough for investment banking. I'm applying to lower-paid jobs.

I'm trying to make a game with a very little budget. Working out mostly fine, but I need 3 custom things.

congrats, was investment banking what you want to do? app game? didnt you want to study computer science?

crump
Original post by Wee.Guy
congrats, was investment banking what you want to do? app game? didnt you want to study computer science?

I didn't get this quote initially, for some reason. :frown:

Not an app, requires too many contacts and capital to get a return. No, I'm going back to actually using the stories I've written 15 years ago with some refreshes, in a game. :smile:

I did want to study CompSci, but I think I made the right choice to study Economics because of corporate finance and derivatives. :smile:
Grump
Original post by Wee.Guy
Grump

How's it going? :smile:
How's it going? :smile:

Hey :h:i: not bad its that time of year again, exams :frown: So mainly procrastinating and a little bit of studying.

Hows it going with you? Still on here alot?

Plans for christmas?
Original post by Wee.Guy
Hey :h:i: not bad its that time of year again, exams :frown: So mainly procrastinating and a little bit of studying.

Hows it going with you? Still on here alot?

Plans for christmas?

I'm not on here a lot anymore.

Nothing much, you? :smile:
I'm not on here a lot anymore.

Nothing much, you? :smile:

going home for christmas. yeah same i hardly here that much, pop in when i have nothing else going on.

what you doing now? still in london?
Original post by Wee.Guy
going home for christmas. yeah same i hardly here that much, pop in when i have nothing else going on.

what you doing now? still in london?

I'm still in London but hope to move out from the estate area that I am in now.
I'm still in London but hope to move out from the estate area that I am in now.

that sounds good, hope it goes well
[scrollr]:moo:[/scrollr]
Happy New Year, everyone! :h: :yay:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JulietheCat
Happy New Year, everyone! :h: :yay:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy New Year, Jules! :hugs:
Happy New Year, Jules! :hugs:

Thank you :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile