The Student Room Group

Anyone staying in wilmslow park in Manchester ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i am also staying here ...booked a premium room but might change back to the standard classic ..whats everyone paying?
I'm on the Manchester freshers page and university of Manchester both groups... And defo anyone staying in wilmslow should go freshers together it's easier

Posted from TSR Mobile
And I'm paying 111 a week for classic :frown: I wanted a better one but ran out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by Sonyachahal95
And I'm paying 111 a week for classic :frown: I wanted a better one but ran out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ouch then again im paying 120/week for my room which i think is an absolute rip off compared to other accommodations..oh well at least they have a gym..
I'm heading down there today to look at the rooms again to decide how much storage I will have. Is there anything anybody would like me to ask whilst I'm there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Booked my room :biggrin: anyone fancy a chat or something? :smile: *Sociable* :smile:
Booked my room :biggrin: anyone fancy being sociable? :biggrin:
Oh dear sorry guys thought id create a new thread, first time on here :smile: I booked a premium as well :biggrin: cant wait to get there, and totally agree about the freshers :smile:
That's great! I wonder how we would go about throwing a flat party cause I'd want to do one

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess just pick a night and post it on the group

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
woop woop im down to paaaaarty ..whats everyone studying?..its my first year living out in manchester but second year at uni so kinda know where the decent nights out are ..

anyone know what blocks they have been allocated ? and the prices at the gym
Reply 31
Original post by TheMockingJay
Oh dear sorry guys thought id create a new thread, first time on here :smile: I booked a premium as well :biggrin: cant wait to get there, and totally agree about the freshers :smile:

hello
how much did you pay for the premium? ..apparently it was a different price prior to august
Yeah the prices went up , before a classic was 95 a week :frown: but its gone up when the offer went but I think next year ill just book early get a better deal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Hey guys, just found a decent gym,Sugden sport center. The 12 months membership there is only £195 for UoM and MMU students, no more than 17 a month. That's awesome! But the only prob is a little bit far away..bout 20-mins walk from Wilmslow.😿😿😿I just figured out actually I joined in that Opal gym 'momentum' last yr in Sheffield. It's bout £40 for the off-peak-time membership. 👿👿👿

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
hmm thats if the place turns out to be any good it would be worth booking early
Reply 35
the 40 pound tag sounds attractive but i bet the gym is very limited. Is that the student pricing for Sugden sports centre ?
I heard there is a pure gym near by which is twenty pound a month, I love how we are all on about gym this is great lol!! Gym buddies!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Yes ,that £195 is student price. I think we will have the chance to check out these places when we get there. And that pure and cheap gym near by sounds really attractive to me! Could u tell me the name of it when you get it? Gym buddies,Haha. I think we could get some motivation from each other....z at least I can get some:tongue: Or I will end up a fattie chilling on my bed all the time which is really sad :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Sweet.im guessing thats an annual price .. lol Nights out are going to consist of workouts at the gym..i can see this happening..
I'm a great motivator, gym was the first thing on my agenda when I get there... Quite sad but I'm a gym addict now lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending