The Student Room Group

Accommodation - Manchester Uni

Hi everyone! I’m going to uni of manchester in a couple of weeks and I’ve been allocated rusholme place gold (which is £8,190 for 42 weeks) and cannot afford it - does anyone have an ensuite in fallowfield or victoria park they’d like to swap for?
Reply 1
Original post by ambercng
Hi everyone! I’m going to uni of manchester in a couple of weeks and I’ve been allocated rusholme place gold (which is £8,190 for 42 weeks) and cannot afford it - does anyone have an ensuite in fallowfield or victoria park they’d like to swap for?

Hey! There is an official Manchester accom swaps thread that your query will likely be redirected to:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7380807&page=34

I also have Rusholme hall but the silver room which is £10 less pw than gold. I’d be happy to swap but cannot pm atm until I’ve posted more.
Reply 2
^^ also I am female and undergrad as I believe you can only swap w like

Hi, is this room still available
Original post by yasmin sidhu

I have an en suite in Victoria park and really would like unsworth
Reply 5
Original post by yasmin sidhu

hi yes it is! what accommodation did u get?
hi yes it is! what accommodation did u get?

i got dalton Ellis, it’s in Victoria park and in block Sutherland and it has an en suite
Reply 7

Hi! I’d love to swap if you’re still interested? I have uttley house x
Reply 8
Please private message me if you’re interested x I’ve messaged you
Reply 9
Original post by zayyy26
Hi! I’d love to swap if you’re still interested? I have uttley house x

hi sorry i’m in the middle of swapping to rusholme but if that doesn’t go thru i’ll defo message u again!! x
Reply 10
Original post by tooma123
Hey! There is an official Manchester accom swaps thread that your query will likely be redirected to:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7380807&page=34

I also have Rusholme hall but the silver room which is £10 less pw than gold. I’d be happy to swap but cannot pm atm until I’ve posted more.

Hey! Would you swap? I have uttley house x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending