The Student Room Group

Where to stay for Resits (manchester)?

Hihi, I need to resit some exams and I live outside the UK. Resit period is (Aug 21-sept 1) idk exact dates yet. Does anyone know anywhere relatively cheap and safe to stay (girl) in Manny?
Reply 1
Travelodge?
Original post by biglittlefeet
Hihi, I need to resit some exams and I live outside the UK. Resit period is (Aug 21-sept 1) idk exact dates yet. Does anyone know anywhere relatively cheap and safe to stay (girl) in Manny?

Hey @biglittlefeet!

Some student accommodations offer short term stay options over the summer, which might actually work out cheaper per night than a hotel! I know our Peel Park Quarter student accommodation offers this for £21 per night this year, however I'm uncertain if its for any students, or just for students who've stayed with those particular companies before. We're really close by to the city centre here at Salford (we've got a train station on campus that gets you to Piccadilly in 10 mins), so it might be an option to consider! Here's the link if you're interested (I'd give them a ring to discuss your options to make sure its a possibility), but I'd definitely check out other university accommodation companies too!

All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending