The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

IQ student accommodation

Hello,I stay at Wilmslow Park in Manchester and they’ve said they’d give a 14 week rent rebate, it ended on monday and i’ve heard nothing at all yet, has anyone heard anything??
Original post by snowflakesmasher
Hello,I stay at Wilmslow Park in Manchester and they’ve said they’d give a 14 week rent rebate, it ended on monday and i’ve heard nothing at all yet, has anyone heard anything??

Did you receive your rent rebate?
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by snowflakesmasher

If you still live there could you do the refer a friend thing so we can both get money off?
Original post by Lp482
If you still live there could you do the refer a friend thing so we can both get money off?

Hi there, I hope you are well! If you haven't managed to find anyone to give you an IQ accommodation referral code as of yet, I'm a current IQ student and would love to pass along my own code. :biggrin: From my understanding, even if you've already booked your room without inputting a referral code, you can still add one on your profile later to get the discount. I'm sure it would help us both to have the extra cash back, so let me know! :smile:

If anyone else stumbles upon this too, please either privately message me or just reply here if you'd like a referral code any time over the next 3 years! I promise I'll get back to you as soon as possible! :h:
Me too

Original post by SkeletonFlowers
Hi there, I hope you are well! If you haven't managed to find anyone to give you an IQ accommodation referral code as of yet, I'm a current IQ student and would love to pass along my own code. :biggrin: From my understanding, even if you've already booked your room without inputting a referral code, you can still add one on your profile later to get the discount. I'm sure it would help us both to have the extra cash back, so let me know! :smile:

If anyone else stumbles upon this too, please either privately message me or just reply here if you'd like a referral code any time over the next 3 years! I promise I'll get back to you as soon as possible! :h:
Original post by Anonymous
Me too

Im going there now so would like ur referral @SkeletonFlowers
Me too

Im going there now so would like ur referral @SkeletonFlowers

Hi both of you, I hope you're doing well! 💗 My unique IQ resident ID is 270573 and my name is Leanne Maher. The promo code it should ask you to put in is REFER300.

Here is the link below in case you have any questions, but also please free to message me on this thread or privately if you need anything at all!

https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/refer

Edit: Also, you might want to screenshot/save this info ASAP for when you book with IQ, in case TSR takes it down as they've done that in the past 😅

Good luck for this year at uni!!
(edited 8 months ago)
HEY, I’m thinking of iq for next year, how are you finding it
Original post by JessicaGreen2005
HEY, I’m thinking of iq for next year, how are you finding it

Hey, hope you are doing well! I've found IQ to be really good so far, I had some issues with my flatmates last year, and IQ were extremely supportive offering, offering advice and stepping in when needed. They've also been brilliant in terms of maintenence - any time I've put in a request, they've responded within 24 hours. At my site, they've also implemented some new social spaces this year like a karaoke room, and there also a games room and seminar and study rooms you can book out! I was worried at first that there would be less support than at a uni-run accom seeing as IQ is private, but I've enjoyed it so much that I rebooked to live here again for my second year. I hope that helps a bit, let me know if you have any specific questions, and feel free to book using my referral code! ❤️

Hey, hope you are doing well! I've found IQ to be really good so far, I had some issues with my flatmates last year, and IQ were extremely supportive offering, offering advice and stepping in when needed. They've also been brilliant in terms of maintenence - any time I've put in a request, they've responded within 24 hours. At my site, they've also implemented some new social spaces this year like a karaoke room, and there also a games room and seminar and study rooms you can book out! I was worried at first that there would be less support than at a uni-run accom seeing as IQ is private, but I've enjoyed it so much that I rebooked to live here again for my second year. I hope that helps a bit, let me know if you have any specific questions, and feel free to book using my referral code! ❤️

amazing thank you!!!! are you in manchester?
Original post by JessicaGreen2005
amazing thank you!!!! are you in manchester?

I'm not sorry, I'm in Lincoln! :frown: Maybe the person who started the thread might be able to answer any questions specific to Manchester? Referrals do work across the different sites though, so that should still work for you! Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending