The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

computer science (SSD) at magee

Anyone studying this course in September?
Yeah, I am :smile: You in staying on campus ?
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Naw im staying in my own house, but im nervous about starting, I dont know anyone doing the course :frown:
I'm not on campus either, I'm staying on rosemount ave. I'm Patrick, nice to meet you :smile: Well you can say you know me now lol
Reply 4
Are you from Derry?, haha hello Patrick im Lauren. So happy I have a friend lol
No I'm from Belfast, just moved up to Derry for Uni a month ago :smile: Where are you from?
Reply 6
Aw right, I'm from Derry so it's handy, most of my friends are going away so I'm all alone for uni :frown:
Aw well im sure we'll both meet people there :smile: and we know eachother before starting :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Yeah thats a bonus I suppose, do you know anyone else starting our course?
Just 1 other person who I met on here lol but other than that nope.. and I know no one in Derry lol so cant wait untill uni starts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Is the place your staying a house or wee apartment?
Its a house split into 2 apartments lol so its nice enough, how far from uni do you live?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
As long as its nice :smile:, well I live in creggan but you probably dont know where that is, its not far tho, I could walk to and from uni :smile:, my boyfriend lives in Rosemount tho :smile:
Oh cool, I live here with my girlfriend. One thing about Derry, why is everywhere hills lol! i just live in the street facing brooke park :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Aw try living here for 18 years lol, going home every where is hills and its so bad :frown:, aw do you know academy road?
Yeah i know it, been here a month but i know most places :biggrin: did you do a levels or go to tech?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
He lives the bottom of there, I did alevels, you?
Well I done as -level and ended up failing them lol so i went to tech and done a btec in IT and done well in that (thankfully) :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Well that's good, atleast you worked for it and got there in the end :smile:
Reply 19
how many days away do you have to be on campus for computer science at Magee. thinking about commuting from Belfast if it’s only a couple of days a week. Thanks very much.

Quick Reply

Latest