Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Well I do:
OCR Biology
Edexcel Maths
OCR Physics and
OCR Salters Chemistry

Nah, I've pretty much given up on that :tongue: . It's ridiculously competitive (some say more so than normal med) so I don't think I'd stand a chance :tongue: . Still interested in biology though :smile:

Ohhh okay :frown: I'm sure you could though :tongue: ... so what are you considering :h:
Reply 41
Hello all. I'm on OCR :smile:

Ooh hello LTC, I'm an OCR Biologist too! What have you done so far?
Reply 42
Original post by LeFailFish
Hi fellow biology people!! :wavey: I've just started studying microscopy with one teacher and the circulatory and gas exchange systems in various animals (and the diseases that affect them) with the other. I'm so happy, I've got fairly awful teachers for some subjects but for biology I have two of the best, which is great!

High i've done Organelles and Cells ultra-structure (in moderate detail) starting microscopy now (all with one teacher) and i'm doing plasma membranes and the fluid mosaic model with a different teacher :h:
Reply 43
Original post by techno836
Yes although it will have to wait until tomorrow i'm afraid :frown:

and do you mean when we go into A2 next year or for A2 now (are you a re-siter)

I'm a re-sitter :biggrin:
Reply 44

Nah, I've pretty much given up on that :tongue: . It's ridiculously competitive (some say more so than normal med) so I don't think I'd stand a chance :tongue: . Still interested in biology though :smile:

And nooo, don't like this post. :frown::frown: I'll miss our vetty chats.
Reply 45
OCR biology. It's ok.

Btw thanks for the biology thread!
Ohhh okay :frown: I'm sure you could though :tongue: ... so what are you considering :h:

Meh, I'm not so certain. I'm not really sure what I'd consider instead, perhaps just biology on its own? I'll have to look into it a bit more this year.

Original post by ABC05
Ooh hello LTC, I'm an OCR Biologist too! What have you done so far?

Oh hey, it's a small world/forum! :tongue:

I've only had one lesson so far but I have another on Wednesday. So far we've started on cell structure, what about you? :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by SyedaK

Okay :biggrin: i'll Make them tomorrow after school and after any homework i get :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 48
Hi guys

I did Edexcel Bio last year and got an A and am doing it to A2 this year. If you have any questions PM me or quote me.

Good luck! :smile:
Original post by ABC05
And nooo, don't like this post. :frown::frown: I'll miss our vetty chats.

Hey, I'm not going anywhere any time soon :tongue: ! I'll stick around on the thread :h:
Reply 50
Original post by a123a
OCR biology. It's ok.

Btw thanks for the biology thread!

No problem :h: I'll be adding a chemistry and physics one tomorrow too :h:

Meh, I'm not so certain. I'm not really sure what I'd consider instead, perhaps just biology on its own? I'll have to look into it a bit more this year.

Oh hey, it's a small world/forum! :tongue:

I've only had one lesson so far but I have another on Wednesday. So far we've started on cell structure, what about you? :smile:

Ohh okay :frown: and yes you'll have to hurry really :redface: consider speaking to your 6th form director or tutor/guidance teacher ? :frown: I think it will help you if you have an objective and know what you want to do :yep:
Reply 51
Original post by StephenNaulls
Hi guys

I did Edexcel Bio last year and got an A and am doing it to A2 this year. If you have any questions PM me or quote me.

Good luck! :smile:

Do you have any resources or links you found really useful i could add to the OP :h:
Original post by SyedaK

What exam board are you doing?????
Could you give us (the current Year 12's) advice on where you went wrong and what mistakes we shouldn't do?
Thanks.

Anyone else doing OCR exam board for all 3 sciences?
No problem :h: I'll be adding a chemistry and physics one tomorrow too :h:

Ohh okay :frown: and yes you'll have to hurry really :redface: consider speaking to your 6th form director or tutor/guidance teacher ? :frown: I think it will help you if you have an objective and know what you want to do :yep:

Careers advice at my school is notoriously crap to be honest :tongue: I think my chem/phys teacher is looking to help out a bit more with those interested in sciencey careers though, so I'll speak to him tomorrow.
Original post by cleveradam

Yo :cool:
Reply 55
Do you have any resources or links you found really useful i could add to the OP :h:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UConU-zmycaZ3ME3AyNQ8G_w

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEik-U3T6u6JA0XiHLbNbOw

Other than that:

LEARN THE MARK SCHEMES!!!!
Reply 56

For your Physics one:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVaddFslWk1TFoKNrvh99Q

He's amazing. Worship him!! :biggrin:
Reply 57
Careers advice at my school is notoriously crap to be honest :tongue: I think my chem/phys teacher is looking to help out a bit more with those interested in sciencey careers though, so I'll speak to him tomorrow.

Yes , you do that fellow canine ;D:h:

Haha okay thanks and yeah that's a very good tip :lol:
Reply 58
Original post by cleveradam
What exam board are you doing?????
Could you give us (the current Year 12's) advice on where you went wrong and what mistakes we shouldn't do?
Thanks.

Yep yep!! Ocr for all sciences and aqa for maths. OCR chemistry is hard! But it get easier as you practice the theory.
Reply 59
Does anyone have any tips on how to get started and keeping up with the work? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending