The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ASkyFullOfStars
Is the first one nice?

We can't answer that for you.
Guys, what air max is better?

I find the second one too feminine tbh.
Buy which ever goes well with your clothing.
Original post by tehforum
We can't answer that for you.

What do you mean
What do you mean

If you like it and it goes with the clothing you wear, then buy it.
can anyone comment on the quality of Barney's Leather jackets?
Original post by itsmyname
can anyone comment on the quality of Barney's Leather jackets?

I have a navy one.

It's below All Saints quality.
What do people think of black leather sneakers? How would you wear them? H&M have a pair and I really like the idea of owning a pair but wouldn't know if I could wear them right.

http://tablet.hm.com/gb/product/30406?article=30406-C
(edited 9 years ago)
Wear them with anything. Wear them up, wear them down. I'm feeling picking up another pair of vans, all black and wearing the **** out of them.
Reply 4191
Original post by Tony Stark
What do people think of black leather sneakers? How would you wear them? H&M have a pair and I really like the idea of owning a pair but wouldn't know if I could wear them right.

http://tablet.hm.com/gb/product/30406?article=30406-C

I have some all black trainers but I don't wear them that often. Those also look shiny so be wary of that.
Original post by Tom78
Wear them with anything. Wear them up, wear them down. I'm feeling picking up another pair of vans, all black and wearing the **** out of them.

Original post by Peachz
I have some all black trainers but I don't wear them that often. Those also look shiny so be wary of that.

The shine makes them even cooler, would even consider buying them just to look at them from time to time.

To be fair I have bigger fish to fry, need/want to get a pair of Grenson boots, herringbone trousers and a bomber jacket that will set me back £300+ . Justifiable?

Is it crazy to spend £200 on boots but only £40 on a bomber? Feels odd.
The shine makes them even cooler, would even consider buying them just to look at them from time to time.

To be fair I have bigger fish to fry, need/want to get a pair of Grenson boots, herringbone trousers and a bomber jacket that will set me back £300+ . Justifiable?

You would be paying for quality..
Reply 4194

If you're gonna spend big on anything, it should be shoes.

I have a simliar shopping list, plus a good quality parka which I'm planning to get next week. I reckon I can get what I want for around £350 depending on the price of the Grenson's.
Picked this up for nearly half price, pretty pleased with myself:http://www.allsaints.com/men/jackets/allsaints-corston-m65-jacket/?colour=5&category=116..

Also, I'm not sure I can justify spending this much money on a jacket whilst I'm not earning :wink: Any suggestions for something similar at a less offensive cost? http://www.allsaints.com/men/leather-jackets/allsaints-bryning-lthr-biker/?colour=1347&category=7827

The ASOS bomber is pretty good.

reddit raves about 'alpha industries' for something a bit higher up.
What you think of these
What you think of these

eh.

I personally wouldn't buy Aviators because they're so flimsy and non-descript.

I've got Clubmasters.

Latest