The Student Room Group

Portfolio for Fashion Design BA at Westminster University

Does anyone know the technical requirements for a portfolio at Westminster university? I cannot find specific details on the website such as what is the maximum number of pages, should it be a pdf document or powerpoint or should each individual photo be uploaded separately and how big can the file sizes be? There is no contact number and I have not had a reply from the admission team by email so I am lost on what to do, can anyone help?
hello do you mean mini portfolio of 6 pages?
Reply 2
Original post by mangolala

Hiya yes that is what I meant I think I have figured it out now though thank you!
Great! Btw i have also applied for westminster fashion design BA! Do you wanna share instagram? I’ve seen no one so far so it would be helpful to know someone!! X
Reply 4
Great! Btw i have also applied for westminster fashion design BA! Do you wanna share instagram? I’ve seen no one so far so it would be helpful to know someone!! X

Yes I would love to its @izzzyjackson! xx
Original post by IzzyJackson
Does anyone know the technical requirements for a portfolio at Westminster university? I cannot find specific details on the website such as what is the maximum number of pages, should it be a pdf document or powerpoint or should each individual photo be uploaded separately and how big can the file sizes be? There is no contact number and I have not had a reply from the admission team by email so I am lost on what to do, can anyone help?

Hi,

You will be emailed by the admissions team requesting your portfolio and that email will outline what they require and the deadline for its submission.
Typically, you will be required to send a mini sample portfolio of your work. We need to be able to get an idea of you as a practitioner and your current breadth and depth of fashion-related knowledge. We are also keen that you use this process to help us to understand you as an individual and what you might bring to the Fashion Design course. We are looking for creative individuals who can show evidence of personal expression, creative ideas, related skills and a depth of subject knowledge.

Good luck!
James
Course Enquiries Team

awesome!! i just made a follow request xx

Hiya, Ive applied for marketing at Westminster, are any of you thinking about staying in London?
Reply 8
Original post by Jessie.dochertyx
Hiya, Ive applied for marketing at Westminster, are any of you thinking about staying in London?

Hi :smile: Yes I will stay in London if I get in although its so difficult to get in I'm not sure if I will be rejected or not!
Hi :smile: Yes I will stay in London if I get in although its so difficult to get in I'm not sure if I will be rejected or not!

What halls or just Westminster in general ?
Follow my ig : Jessie.dochertyx
Original post by Jessie.dochertyx
What halls or just Westminster in general ?
Follow my ig : Jessie.dochertyx

hey! did you apply for fashion marketing or general marketing x
Reply 11

Hi, I know this may seem quite odd as i am two years late but is the digital portfolio for BA fashion design 6 pages max then?

Quick Reply

Latest