The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

nice
Original post by cbaforcba
Buying over sized clothes adivce,

If i am going to buy an over sized item of clothing should I buy my size or a size smaller, I have recently started wearing over sized clothes and this is gonna sound stupid, but they just seem abit too big, I guess it's in the name, but with over sized clothes, do you buy your size or a size smaller? I'm a large usually, however I can fit into a medium without struggle, it's just alot more comfortable, also some info, I'm 6ft2, 82 kg and workout, so I just wanted to give all info that could help you to help me, many thanks :smile:

Hey,
I tend to purchase oversized clothes as well sometimes, for a roomier fit. I just go with whichever size fits the best, which, for oversized items, is usually one size lower than normal. For example, I normally buy Large, but in oversized fit I buy Medium.
of course, any slight differences in store sizing are also taken into consideration, so if I know the store runs large or small, I can adjust automatically.

hope that helps!
Guys, I need help. I don't know if this is the right thread so if it's not, moderators please notify me and move my post, since I can't find a general QnA thread.

Have you ever bought custom shirts online, those that allow you to send a picture during the purchasing process so they can use it to print on the shirt? How did it go when you receive your package?

I'm looking for such products to make personalized family uniforms. Since the pandemic has messed up a lot and I'm living on a budget, I don't want to waste money on low-quality shirts, but also expect to avoid top-notch brands so I won't have to spend too much.

My friend suggests that I check out Colorgate and Hyperfavor. Has anyone bought custom products from them and can you provide me with some feedback?
Being a Best-Dressed Man in 2020 means a whole lot more than it did five years before. Men are not only better dressed today than they have ever been, but more and more of them including you are dressing up in public. Men no longer cover their faces behind bushels, and while it would be an exaggeration to say we now live in a world of peacocks, men nowadays dress to stand out.

As a result, the GQ Best-Dressed list the only one of its kind in the world has never been more critical, significant, or timely. And, while we've been reasonably prescriptive in compiling this list, we've relied on the input of experts we respect and whose perspectives on these topics we find convincing. The GQ list is limited and judgmental, but if you're a boldface guy and you're not on it, you're doing yourself a disservice.

Of course, there's always next year, but I predict the rivalry to be much more extreme in 2021. If you're not on the list (and if you aren't, please don't come in until you've cleaned up a bit), you'll have to settle for reading about what the genuinely trendy have been up to this year, how they've stormed the red carpet, taken care of social media, and generally taken control of the sartorial world.

Latest