The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Let 2014 be the year to buy lots of clothes :bl:
Reply 1381
Happy New Year Male Fashion Thread!!!

Original post by cuckoo99
This look good, where did you get the shoes and jeans from ?

The boots were a limited-edition 'Wilde' by Ikon, although I've since replaced them with these from Crockett & Jones. The jeans are '1969' by GAP in dark green, which can still be found here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/301040819980?limghlpsr=true&lpid=102&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=102&ff19=0
70% off at Asos. :afraid: Shame this in some sizes is out of stock http://www.asos.com/Pepe-Jeans/Pepe-Jeans-Vincent-Sweatshirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3395180&WT.ac=rec_viewed

I'm looking for some Dark Khaki Skinny Chinos if anyone finds any. The olive green ones that always seem to look good with grey shirts. Found some on Asos and Topman but they were all out of stock.

28"
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ruffiio
70% off at Asos. :afraid: Shame this in some sizes is out of stock http://www.asos.com/Pepe-Jeans/Pepe-Jeans-Vincent-Sweatshirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3395180&WT.ac=rec_viewed

I'm looking for some Dark Khaki Skinny Chinos if anyone finds any. The olive green ones that always seem to look good with grey shirts. Found some on Asos and Topman but they were all out of stock.

28"

Bit pricey, and not exactly skinny, but maybe if you size down? They've probably be in stock in stores still.

http://store.diesel.com/gb/pants_cod36428710fq.html
Reply 1385
I'm thinking about joining ASOS Premier but what are the 'exclusive sales' like? Also, do you receive discounts (if so, how often are they?) compared to non-premier members? I'm not that bothered about next-day delivery and the free returns collection/magazine.
Reply 1386
Original post by bhav777
I'm thinking about joining ASOS Premier but what are the 'exclusive sales' like? Also, do you receive discounts (if so, how often are they?) compared to non-premier members? I'm not that bothered about next-day delivery and the free returns collection/magazine.

You get sales links usually 24 hours before they go live and sporadic 20% off vouchers too.
Reply 1387
Original post by Peachz
You get sales links usually 24 hours before they go live and sporadic 20% off vouchers too.

20% off all items or usually only non-sale items?
Reply 1388
Original post by bhav777
20% off all items or usually only non-sale items?

Usually none sale
Original post by Peachz

I joined on the 21st but didn't you get a code for 40% off and then 1 day later the 50% off sale started. :question::rofl:
Reply 1390
Original post by Ruffiio
I joined on the 21st but didn't you get a code for 40% off and then 1 day later the 50% off sale started. :question::rofl:

Yes but some of the stuff I got in the 40% were not available in the 50% so yno, always worth a look.
I like this, http://www.asos.com/French-Connection/French-Connection-T-Shirt-Broken-Crew/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3522311&WT.ac=rec_viewed

I've got a thing for both skull and union jack t-shirts, I don't know what it is they always look so good in my opinion.
Original post by RyJ
Does anyone know if Levi's offer a student discount? In dire need of some new jeans!

I purchase my Levi's 511s exclusively through eBay and in spite of a 30" waist and leg have rarely waited more than a week to find an eligible pair, for which I seldom pay in excess of £15.

Furthermore, you might even chance upon something legitimately prestigious:

Acne Max 'True', £36 incl. shipping (although their entire range is heavily discounted at present, so you may be more fortunate still).

Edit: The boots were a birthday-present chosen myself, obviously.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1393
Original post by Profesh
I purchase my Levi's 511s exclusively through eBay and in spite of a 30" waist and leg have rarely waited more than a week to find an eligible pair, for which I seldom pay in excess of £15.

Furthermore, you might even chance upon something legitimately prestigious:

Acne Max 'True', £36 incl. shipping (although their entire range is heavily discounted at present, so you may be more fortunate still).

I've been having a browse on eBay, and you're definitely right. I don't have a problem with paying a premium price for them, since I know they'll last. Having said that, I wouldn't knock £15!

I've been searching high and low for a pair of 514s, they're so elusive since I think they're only available in the US. I'd imagine there's an equivalent cut here. It also doesn't help that 32" x 34" is a really popular size...
So these past few weeks there has been some talk of student discount and all other discounts for that matter.. I saw this post on HotUKDeals and thought I'd condense it down to menswear discounts. So here goes...

A

Spoiler

B

Spoiler

D

Spoiler

F

Spoiler

G

Spoiler

H

Spoiler

L

Spoiler

M

Spoiler

N

Spoiler

O

Spoiler

R

Spoiler

S

Spoiler

T

Spoiler

U

Spoiler

There are loads of discounts out there on womenswear and women's lingerie in case you wanted to get a discount on presents and there are discounts on food everywhere from ASK Italian all the way to YO Sushi!

I hope this helps some guys out there and feel free to quote me and add any other student discounts you find. Even if you don't use this much I hope you realise how many student discounts are out there and even the free ones you can get from Unidays.
Original post by harrybithell196
So these past few weeks there has been some talk of student discount and all other discounts for that matter.. I saw this post on HotUKDeals and thought I'd condense it down to menswear discounts. So here goes...

A

Spoiler

B

Spoiler

D

Spoiler

F

Spoiler

G

Spoiler

H

Spoiler

L

Spoiler

M

Spoiler

N

Spoiler

O

Spoiler

R

Spoiler

S

Spoiler

T

Spoiler

U

Spoiler

There are loads of discounts out there on womenswear and women's lingerie in case you wanted to get a discount on presents and there are discounts on food everywhere from ASK Italian all the way to YO Sushi!

I hope this helps some guys out there and feel free to quote me and add any other student discounts you find. Even if you don't use this much I hope you realise how many student discounts are out there and even the free ones you can get from Unidays.

I usually just go on the Unidays or studentbeans websites or if i'm lazy just type in name of store and promo codes.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ruffiio
I usually just go on the Unidays or studentbeans websites or if i'm lazy just type in name of store and promo codes.

Same really - but there are still some people who ask in this forum or maybe don't even know about unidays so thought it might help some people save a few quid.
Reply 1397
Happy new Sherlock!....i mean new years :ahee:

My new years resolution is to run more and start writing on my blog which I neglected last year.
Original post by RyJ
I've been having a browse on eBay, and you're definitely right. I don't have a problem with paying a premium price for them, since I know they'll last. Having said that, I wouldn't knock £15!

I've been searching high and low for a pair of 514s, they're so elusive since I think they're only available in the US. I'd imagine there's an equivalent cut here. It also doesn't help that 32" x 34" is a really popular size...

Several current listings below £50:

1 2 3 4 5 6
Reply 1399
Original post by Profesh
Several current listings below £50:

1 2 3 4 5 6

Apparently I wasn't looking hard enough. Cheers!

Latest