The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Starting to feel a bit better about buying the KG brogues now :colone:

Will exclusively consign the old Asos own brand ones I have to the "nightclub with crappy floors" situation.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1581
Original post by rockrunride
Starting to feel a bit better about buying the KG brogues now :colone:

Will exclusively consign the old Asos own brand ones I have to the "nightclub with crappy floors" situation.

How much were they? I recommend you treat the leather with protector etc before use cos KG leather tends to scratch real easily I find.
Original post by Peachz
How much were they? I recommend you treat the leather with protector etc before use cos KG leather tends to scratch real easily I find.

£77 reduced from £110. I believe I snared the last pair in the Asos stock!

Thanks for the tip.
Reply 1583

First two from French Connection, third from Cos. Actually quite surprised by French Connection, first that they had anything I liked, second that they weren't stupidly expensive (jumper was £75 down to £37.50, tee shirt £30 down to £15).
Reply 1584
Original post by paddy

First two from French Connection, third from Cos. Actually quite surprised by French Connection, first that they had anything I liked, second that they weren't stupidly expensive (jumper was £75 down to £37.50, tee shirt £30 down to £15).

I like that jumper, its very cool! Got my eye on a few things on eBay..
Reply 1585
Original post by Peachz
I like that jumper, its very cool! Got my eye on a few things on eBay..

Yeah it's unusual, haven't really seen anything else like it. Got a scarf from Cos too that's the same burgundy, also very nice :yep:
Looks like Asos has underwent some changes O_o and some new stock :cool:

edit; This t-shirt is too full on for me but that design looks freakishly cool in a way.
image1xl.jpg

oops I have £80 in my shopping bag, but I have my student loan came in and I still have some left over from the September payment >_> Didn't I say I wasn't going to buy anything else? Why do they have to release new stuff now. ):

This is what's in my bag; Not to sure on the design around the '26' on the Raglan though. The stars look good.
image1xl.jpgimage1xl.jpgimage1xl.jpgimage1xl.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1588
ATTENTION

Now you're attentive (:ahee:) I am about to launch a new WAYWT (What are you wearing today) thread tomorrow evening. Probably around this time, 7pm, so, in preparation for this please take some pictures of what you wear tomorrow or today or of a fit you have previously worn. This is my first idea as Fashion & Beauty Moderator so it has to work :teehee: (Use http://dressed.so to upload pictures, keeps a nice record.) I will post the link to the thread here tomorrow.

THANK YOU.
Original post by Peachz
ATTENTION

Now you're attentive (:ahee:) I am about to launch a new WAYWT (What are you wearing today) thread tomorrow evening. Probably around this time, 7pm, so, in preparation for this please take some pictures of what you wear tomorrow or today or of a fit you have previously worn. This is my first idea as Fashion & Beauty Moderator so it has to work :teehee: (Use http://dressed.so to upload pictures, keeps a nice record.) I will post the link to the thread here tomorrow.

THANK YOU.

Reply 1590
Original post by tehforum

It may have been framed in the form of a question but I assure you, it was a command.
Original post by Peachz
It may have been framed in the form of a question but I assure you, it was a command.

How dare you question my authority.
Reply 1592
How dare you question my authority.

#favmod2013
Would if I had a front facing camera on my phone, or just had a camera ._.
Original post by Peachz
#favmod2013

true :colone:

And that's an accolade you should cherish, seeing as I hate everyone else.
Reply 1595
true :colone:

And that's an accolade you should cherish, seeing as I hate everyone else.

I have noticed haha.

Original post by Ruffiio
Would if I had a front facing camera on my phone, or just had a camera ._.

Get someone else to take it
Original post by Ruffiio

edit; This t-shirt is too full on for me but that design looks freakishly cool in a way.
image1xl.jpg

oops I have £80 in my shopping bag, but I have my student loan came in and I still have some left over from the September payment >_> Didn't I say I wasn't going to buy anything else? Why do they have to release new stuff now. ):

This is what's in my bag; Not to sure on the design around the '26' on the Raglan though. The stars look good.

Was looking at them asos boots over the last week, let me know if they are any good :colone:
Original post by weeknd5000
Was looking at them asos boots over the last week, let me know if they are any good :colone:

I just bought £70 worth of stuff on Asos. Unfortunately those grey suede boots wasn't one of them. I just can't bring myself to buy them despite them only being £36 because there is a consensus that suede gets ruined very quickly in bad weather and it's always raining in England which doesn't make me want to buy them any more. I don't think i'd have the patience to maintain them in good condition because i'd want to wear them everyday almost and i'm not prepared to waste my money if they inevitably get ruined. Besides, I have a pair of proper leather Chelsea boots now and although suede is like 10x sexier looking at least i know these won't get ruined as quickly.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1598
Original post by Ruffiio
I just bought £70 worth of stuff on Asos. Unfortunately those grey suede boots wasn't one of them. I just can't bring myself to buy them despite them only being £36 because there is a consensus that suede gets ruined very quickly in bad weather and it's always raining in England which doesn't make me want to buy them any more. I don't think i'd have the patience to maintain them in good condition because i'd want to wear them everyday almost and i'm not prepared to waste my money if they inevitably get ruined. Besides, I have a pair of proper leather Chelsea boots now and although suede is like 10x sexier looking at least i know these won't get ruined as quickly.

I like the jeans! The other two are just a bit meh.
Reply 1599
Original post by Ruffiio

What jeans are they?

Latest