The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Music Industry Management at London Met?

Does anyone do Music Industry Management at London Met? Can you just list the general stuff you cover and rate the course overall? I know very little about the university either so if you could summarise the whole thing, that'd be great!

Cheers
Reply 1
Don't go London Met.
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
Original post by Nitrogen
Don't go London Met.

Care to expand on that? Any reason why it's supposedly so bad? I know nothing about universities in general (I'm asking for somebody else)
Reply 3
Hey, I study Media at London Met. I dont claim that my uni is the best but there are a lot of facilities in place for one to receive adequate training. We do have a student radio, music station, TV station and print publications- Verve Media. They are run by students and are for students. You can get alot of experience form there. We also have very good working music softwares. we have good lectureres as well. Some have links to the labels. Some of my friends who graduated in the summer already got jobs. London Met is not the best but its OK.
Reply 4
Hi Mike! Thanks for the response --- so which university in or very near London would you recommend for Music Business?
Reply 5
Hi Mike! Which University would you recommend for Music Business in or VERY near London then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending