The Student Room Group

Studying Medicine In Romania/Bulgaria 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Poppy1000
Aisha90: Good advice - I applied myself to Cluj, made a mistake on the application and lost my place along with 600 lovely British pounds! Hey ho - I'm happy in England for the time being - but I would now advise anyone applying to seek external advice somehow, either through an agency or a private agent, to make sure they don't make silly mistakes that end up costing them a fortune.

Yehh Im leaving it all to the agents I'm going through.. Will keep you posted for sure. They seem to have a good reputation from the people I know who went with them.. are you taking a gap year? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aisha90
Yehh Im leaving it all to the agents I'm going through.. Will keep you posted for sure. They seem to have a good reputation from the people I know who went with them.. are you taking a gap year? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most agents in romania are untrustworthy, the one i was supposed to go through for carol davila took all the students money and didnt even get them a place
Original post by Aisha90

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, What was the agency that you went with?
Original post by Aisha90

Aisha90 - No, I'm a mature student and I took about 7 'gap years' at the age of 17, so no more gap years for me! I applied in England, didn't get in, and now I'm thinking about Portugal or Spain as I'm fluent in both languages.... Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending