The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

2014 Aberdeen uni primary edu

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by sarahmacpherson
okay doke I have wrote notes on small cards and going to read off those as I can't remember it all haha. I chose literacy what about you? :smile:

I'm probably gonna use notes too:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 41
I have an interview on the 16th too and i'm doing Laptop Library, so nervous!
Reply 42
Original post by Kirsty96
I have an interview on the 16th too and i'm doing Laptop Library, so nervous!

Ah that's the same as me! What time is your interview? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
It's at 2pm, you?:smile:

Mines is 10am! Ahh :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by Aly24
Mines is 10am! Ahh :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool!:smile: how you getting on with preparation?:smile:
Reply 45

Good I've written que cards just need to start memorising them! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
I've written what I need to say for the presentation, need to put them on cards and start preparing for the questions haha:s
Does anyone have an interview at Dundee on Monday at 1.30pm?
Reply 49
Does anyone have an interview at Dundee on Monday at 1.30pm?

I've got one for dundee tomorrow at half 9. Have you wrote your talk yet? I'm doing that today I've looked at some educational issues. Don't know how to prepare aah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Weird question but I don't know what to wear to an interview haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pink0313
I've got one for dundee tomorrow at half 9. Have you wrote your talk yet? I'm doing that today I've looked at some educational issues. Don't know how to prepare aah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh good luck! I am gonna write the talk today too. Same hopefully it will be more laid back if its group discussions.
I don't know what to wear to the interview either! I am thinking a black shirt blouse and jeans but it isn't that smart haha :/
I hope we hear back soon. I got rejected from Edinburgh :frown:
Reply 52
Ohh good luck! I am gonna write the talk today too. Same hopefully it will be more laid back if its group discussions.
I don't know what to wear to the interview either! I am thinking a black shirt blouse and jeans but it isn't that smart haha :/

Good luck to you too! The talk is harder to write than I thought! Are you gonna bring notes to read from to help you remember stuff? Yeah I'm thinking a blouse and skirt or something like that! Haha! Same once the interview is over I just want to hear back as soon as!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pink0313
Good luck to you too! The talk is harder to write than I thought! Are you gonna bring notes to read from to help you remember stuff? Yeah I'm thinking a blouse and skirt or something like that! Haha! Same once the interview is over I just want to hear back as soon as!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: yeah I know! I am going to read from my notes.. I hate doing talks hope its not too formal. I think I may ditch the jeans idea and wear smart black trousers haha. Eek me too, what is your first choice? Have you heard back from Strathclyde yet?
Reply 54
Anyone heard from any other unis I've applied to stirling and Edinburgh as well but haven't heard anything back :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Thanks :smile: yeah I know! I am going to read from my notes.. I hate doing talks hope its not too formal. I think I may ditch the jeans idea and wear smart black trousers haha. Eek me too, what is your first choice? Have you heard back from Strathclyde yet?

Dundee is my first choice so I'm really nervous for tomorrow what's yours? Nope still waiting to hear back from Edinburgh and Strathclyde.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56

Are you gonna read off notes for your two minute talk?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
I got an offer from Strathclyde, interview at Aberdeen but still not heard back from Edinburgh, Dundee or Stirling! :s
Reply 58
Good luck tomorrow!
Reply 59
Has anyone had an interview for Aberdeen yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending