The Student Room Group

Primary teaching Scotland 2024

Hi! Recently sent off my applications for primary education at Aberdeen, Stirling, Strathclyde and Edinburgh. Couldnt find a thread on here for people applying this year, sorry if I just couldnt find it!
Any advice for interviews or general chat highly needed to stop this stress currently :smile: !!
Reply 1
ive only applied to English unis so can’t give any specific advice, but id say to check emails and interview invites carefully, as some might want you to bring something (like a book or resource’. try to prepare for questions like what experience you have and what traits you feel teachers should have, also a few of my unis asked about the challenges of teaching so think about that too
Original post by nicoleprimaryed
Hi! Recently sent off my applications for primary education at Aberdeen, Stirling, Strathclyde and Edinburgh. Couldnt find a thread on here for people applying this year, sorry if I just couldnt find it!
Any advice for interviews or general chat highly needed to stop this stress currently :smile: !!
have you heard anything back from stirling yet!?
Original post by nicoleprimaryed
hey nicole! have you heard anything back from strathclyde yet? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending