The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool

Anyone going to a uni in liverpool?
Hi Lauren,

Will you be coming to a university in Liverpool in September? :smile: it's a great student city with loads to do - you'll love it! if you have any questions about the city or anything to do with university life, let us know!

Ellen
Liverpool John Moores University
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by laurenmurphy0503
Anyone going to a uni in liverpool?

Hi there!

Best of luck with your result :smile: Let me know if you have any questions about the University of Liverpool or the city itself!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Reply 3
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there!

Best of luck with your result :smile: Let me know if you have any questions about the University of Liverpool or the city itself!

Hi, my daughter is doing medicine at Liverpool starting next week. She is interested in becoming a student ambassador. Do you know where she can find out more information about this and how to apply please?
Original post by Gupp75
Hi, my daughter is doing medicine at Liverpool starting next week. She is interested in becoming a student ambassador. Do you know where she can find out more information about this and how to apply please?

Hi there,

The applications for becoming a student ambassador are open now. She will need to sign up on a jobs platform that the university uses called 'Handshake' then apply on here. You can find the job here: https://app.joinhandshake.co.uk/edu/jobs/89394

Reply 5
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there,

The applications for becoming a student ambassador are open now. She will need to sign up on a jobs platform that the university uses called 'Handshake' then apply on here. You can find the job here: https://app.joinhandshake.co.uk/edu/jobs/89394

That's great. Thanks!
Original post by Gupp75
That's great. Thanks!

Your welcome :smile: Best of the luck for the application!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending