The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
simatemcprimate
Past nastification!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Haha! Took the words from my mouth (eh...fingertips...)
well i am the man with no name! Zapp Brannigan at your service!
I'm sowee.... It was that damn padme, she used me!
The Force has a strong influence on the weak minded! :p:
simatemcprimate
The Force has a strong influence on the weak minded! :p:

Do ya want me to stick this sabre where the sun dont shine? They dooont like it up em!
you may try but you will not succeed! For my ally is the force and a powerful ally it is! :p:
Guys... I'm always up for a little roleplay, now and again...

But surely, surely there's a line you crossed somewhere? I think it was around the kinky lightsaber jokes :p:.
Demon_AS
Well, with the mind-to-mind speech, it'd be fine. Plus they all understand him, because they grew up with him. Don't forget that Han could understand Chewbacca :wink:.

I told you Han was cool! :wink:
bullyfish
Ah, you know you love us really :p:

I try.
bullyfish
I'm sowee.... It was that damn padme, she used me!

EXCUSE ME!!!!??:eek: :eek: :eek:
Demon_AS

But surely, surely there's a line you crossed somewhere? I think it was around the kinky lightsaber jokes :p:.

I tend to do that, not sure why though.... If you read back the history of the LGBTsoc, its basically been split into two seperate threads due to a conversation between me and a guy, which got a tad out of hand...
Craghyrax
EXCUSE ME!!!!??:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ok, i only now just realised that your dressed up as Padme in your picture, I wasnt talking about you, i SWARE
bullyfish
Ok, i only now just realised that your dressed up as Padme in your picture, I wasnt talking about you, i SWARE

*sobs*

Spoiler

Craghyrax
*sobs*

Spoiler

:rolleyes:

Spoiler

bullyfish
:rolleyes:

Spoiler

LOL!:p: fn'ff!
Demon_AS

:rofl: most likely...
Demon_AS

I think I got a bit out of hand as well! :p: I get a bit crazy!!! Plus I love Star Wars!!!

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
simatemcprimate
I think I got a bit out of hand as well! :p: I get a bit crazy!!! Plus I love Star Wars!!!

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Your doing it again... :p:
Craghyrax
I told you Han was cool! :wink:

You told me? When!? :eek: I always knew he was cool :p:.
bullyfish
I tend to do that, not sure why though.... If you read back the history of the LGBTsoc, its basically been split into two seperate threads due to a conversation between me and a guy, which got a tad out of hand...

Reminds me of two conversations that happened in the Literary Soc, between Elements and myself, as well as Craghyrax and myself. Both were way off topic, but it keeps the thread alive!

Quick Reply

Latest