The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

Heheh, am I to take that as "I've mailed Demon book 3"? :p:
Demon_AS
Heheh, am I to take that as "I've mailed Demon book 3"? :p:

I've still got it? :eek: Damn.. Uh yeh I was going to post the Milka tomorrow, so I'll fish it out and squeeze it into the parcel :smile:
Lol, why do you think I haven't sent you Summer Knight (Dresden 4) and your DVD back?!
Demon_AS
Lol, why do you think I haven't sent you Summer Knight (Dresden 4) and your DVD back?!

:bawling:
What? Are you crying because your memory is going with your eye-sight? :p:
Demon_AS
What? Are you crying because your memory is going with your eye-sight? :p:

:laugh: no..because you gave me a ticking off :p:
No I didn't! I merely pointed out the facts of the situation :confused:

Honestly! :rolleyes: :p:
Demon_AS
No I didn't! I merely pointed out the facts of the situation :confused:

Honestly! :rolleyes: :p:

Lol..ok :cool:
Straaaaaaaaaange girl.
Guilty as charged :smile:
So, what's with the change in flag?
:eek: You noticed? :ninja: I thought I told you! I'm the representative for China now! :king1: Take a red book :biggrin: :wink:
Of course I noticed. I notice these things. And no, you didn't tell me (a fact which, quite frankly, surprises me :p:). Congratulations (I think?). Why did you ditch Germany?
Because China's an SC nation, so I now possess the veto! :hubba: Its a promotion..so to speak :smile:
I know what a veto is - I think? - but I didn't know it was something that you could possess :confused:.
Haha.. Security Council is made up of 5 nations who 'have the veto' they can basically say no to any resolution proposed in the UN.. so they're the most powerful :smile: Other four are France, UK, US and Russia.
Ah, I see, so you possess the ability to veto things. I didn't realise - at least, it never occured to me to wonder - that only certain nations had that power. Politics isn't something I think often on.
Reply 3997
Demon_AS
Ah, I see, so you possess the ability to veto things. I didn't realise - at least, it never occured to me to wonder - that only certain nations had that power. Politics isn't something I think often on.

Mainly because current politics sucks:p: Congrats Craggy. I hope you represent China fairly...not as an incompetent democratic nation:biggrin:
Reply 3998
Philosoraptor
Hmm, more the equivalent of stormtroopers. A commissar is a guy that ensures soldiers fight, don't retreat unnecessarily, keep up morale by shooting traitors/deserters etc. even if that sounds unlikely. :p:

Hmm not sure if I'm being incredibly stupid here, but wouldn't it make more sense for the commissar to shoot the enemy?
suneilr
Mainly because current politics sucks:p: Congrats Craggy. I hope you represent China fairly...not as an incompetent democratic nation:biggrin:

Ta.. I can assure you democracy will not touch it :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest