The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

I'll be watching the second episode tonight :biggrin:. 21:00 on Sky Two (107 if you have Sky).
Reply 581
Demon_AS
I'll be watching the second episode tonight :biggrin:. 21:00 on Sky Two (107 if you have Sky).

Dude, that's not the second episode. That's the first episode being shown again!
:rofl:
jayk_bakner
Dude, that's not the second episode. That's the first episode being shown again!

D'oh! I really should check these things before I speak.

Well, somebody wanted to watch that first episode... now's their chance! :biggrin:
jayk_bakner

Phew!!!!!! I'll be watching that tonight! :biggrin:
Reply 585
simatemcprimate
Phew!!!!!! I'll be watching that tonight! :biggrin:

So come on! Whaddya think!?!? :biggrin:
That was really good! :smile: I'll be watching again on Wednesday!
Me too :biggrin: I cannae wait.
Demon_AS
I cannae wait.

:ditto: :smile:
Reply 589
Same! Should be amazingly excellently brill! (Woah! Did I type that?)

And now...I've just read something incredibly random!!!!

(Sorry to break the convo, but this is too random to not post somewhere!!! :biggrin:)

They've made a TV series based on the Blade comic books!!! How bizarre and totally unneeded is that?!?!

Don't believe me? Clicky!!
jayk_bakner
Same! Should be amazingly excellently brill! (Woah! Did I type that?)

And now...I've just read something incredibly random!!!!

(Sorry to break the convo, but this is too random to not post somewhere!!! :biggrin:)

They've made a TV series based on the Blade comic books!!! How bizarre and totally unneeded is that?!?!

Don't believe me? Clicky!!

Thats guna be auful... could never live upto the greatness of the first blade film, and you can tell its going to be made so its similar to Buffy (aka, young kids watching, so nothing too scary or gory)
Reply 591
bullyfish
Thats guna be auful... could never live upto the greatness of the first blade film, and you can tell its going to be made so its similar to Buffy (aka, young kids watching, so nothing too scary or gory)

Totally agree. Although, there were some moments in Buffy that were good, clean scares :biggrin:

Still, apparently it is a bit ****, I've been reading the IMDb reviews, and they're all basically saying 'Could be good, but isn't'. So it's probably a 'steer clear' thing! :biggrin:
Reply 592
On a different note... I've just watched the first half of the Battlestar Galactica miniseries and thought it was very good. I've never been much for sci fi but in the past few months I've gotten into Farscape and now this.... hmm, I'm turning into quite the geek.
wiggles
On a different note... I've just watched the first half of the Battlestar Galactica miniseries and thought it was very good. I've never been much for sci fi but in the past few months I've gotten into Farscape and now this.... hmm, I'm turning into quite the geek.

Nothing wrong with that! Its perfectly healthy :p:
Reply 594
jayk_bakner
Totally agree. Although, there were some moments in Buffy that were good, clean scares :biggrin:

Still, apparently it is a bit ****, I've been reading the IMDb reviews, and they're all basically saying 'Could be good, but isn't'. So it's probably a 'steer clear' thing! :biggrin:

The Blade series is crap, but I still watch it :confused:
Blade... well, I can't say I have high hopes for the series, but there's no point judging before anybody's seen anything... at least, I won't comment until I've seen it!

Who knows, it could be good!
Reply 596
Demon_AS
Blade... well, I can't say I have high hopes for the series, but there's no point judging before anybody's seen anything... at least, I won't comment until I've seen it!

Who knows, it could be good!

I'm up to date with the Americans. It's crap.
Lol, fair enough! I'd still rather see it myself.
Reply 598
:eek: Boomer's a Cylon?! I should have figured, she's so damn sexy. One of my favourite characters from the miniseries, along with Gaius. I've never seen the original series, so excuse my ignorance. I thought this thread would be the best place to post about the show, but it seems not many here are into it...
wiggles

Geek = good :biggrin:

What's everyone's school reaction to scifi geeks? I've never had any problems making friends personally even though people know I'm a total geek, but I've heard some geeks have trouble with social lives because they dont watch crappy, low-budget reality crap and prefer good tv such as scifi.

Quick Reply

Latest