The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

That was awesome.. just standing back and watching you two at it! :wink:
Reply 1381
*raspberries* (once again :biggrin:)
Jayk: Since when am *I* Spraky to *you*? Craghyrax has her reasons for calling me it - very tenuous reasons, might I add - but she has 'em.

Nay, son. To you, I'm the mass-murdering threadkiller, on the loose to destroy the society from within :evil:
Reply 1383
Yeah, but Sparky's easier to type, ain't it? :p:

Fine then...I shall call you....Demon!

My god! It's ingenious! :wink:
I think you'll find Sparky and Demon share the same number of syllables, and that Demon is actually a shorter word :p:.

Anyways, bed time for me! And by that I mean "spend the next couple of hours idly tootling on my guitar and reading my book, whilst sipping inordinate numbers of cups of horlicks" :p:
Night mate!

PS: I watched the series finale to Eureka today - what a blast! I missed a couple of in between episodes, though, so if you could fill me in, that'd be wikiiiiiiiiiiiid :p:
Reply 1385
Demon_AS
I think you'll find Sparky and Demon share the same number of syllables, and that Demon is actually a shorter word :p:.

Anyways, bed time for me! And by that I mean "spend the next couple of hours idly tootling on my guitar and reading my book, whilst sipping inordinate numbers of cups of horlicks" :p:
Night mate!

PS: I watched the series finale to Eureka today - what a blast! I missed a couple of in between episodes, though, so if you could fill me in, that'd be wikiiiiiiiiiiiid :p:

G'night, dude :biggrin:

And me fill you in on Eureka? I've missed the last 6 episodes! I have ne clue what's-a-goin' on! :frown:
Reply 1386
GORRAMIT!!

So! Anyone going to watch Torchwood on Sunday? I'm having it recorded (on DVD no less, 'cause I is that cool) and I've had a poke around the website, and it's looking like it's going to shape up to be pretty damn good! Thoughts?
Reply 1387
Craghyrax
Indeed? Which Universities? I presume you're after Physics..?
EDIT = Sorry I just noticed your sig..*sheepish grin* ... To revise *cough* Where other than Oxford are you applying to, and is it Physics all round?
:cool:

No, just applying for the Physics and Philosophy course at Oxford. C'est tout :smile:
And how is squidgy, home-grandma-made chocolate cake not your favourite?! :eek2:

Craghyrax
HEY!!! :mad:

Sowwie. :frown:
. . . I, err, obviously meant, erm.... Nevermind >.<'
Sir Esh
No, just applying for the Physics and Philosophy course at Oxford. C'est tout :smile:
And how is squidgy, home-grandma-made chocolate cake not your favourite?! :eek2:

Very courageous and commendable.
Eating chocolate cake doesn't take that much courage :p:
Demon_AS
Nay, son. To you, I'm the mass-murdering threadkiller, on
the loose to destroy the society from within :evil:

:toofunny:
Sir Esh

Sheez you're confident :wink: But then I'm sure you've got 5 As, and I guess publishing your own novel won't hurt :wink:
Sir Esh

Its good. But it's 99% of the time not done well enough.. not squashy enough. And even when it is done right, good carrot cake still beats it. And after all of this, my own chocolate brownies are infinitely superior! :king1:

Sir Esh

*Graciously extends pardon* :wink:
Demon_AS
Jayk: Since when am *I* Spraky to *you*? Craghyrax has her reasons for calling me it - very tenuous reasons, might I add - but she has 'em.

Victoire! :king1:
Demon_AS

Precisely. Chocolate cake consumption is entirely unremarkeable in every way!!! :p:
Demon_AS

Was referring to only applying to Oxford, actually.:rolleyes: :p:
Craghyrax
Precisely. Chocolate cake consumption is entirely unremarkeable in every way!!! :p:

Apart from when someone not lactate intolerant totally refuses it or someone makes a :tongue:ig: of themselves!
Reply 1396
Well, no more chocolate cake for anyone now; me and my mates have eaten it all :biggrin:
Elements
Was referring to only applying to Oxford, actually.:rolleyes: :p:

Hehe, I know :p: That was the joke. Innit :wink:
Reply 1398
Dude! That was the biggest one ever! That's, what? Thirty-nine-and-a-half hours? Noice one :biggrin:
He's in Plymouth! Give the boy a break!!! (Plymouth being opposite side of country to his computer...)

Quick Reply

Latest