The Student Room Group

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society

Scroll to see replies

Hola Simate :wink:
Unbelievable, Craggy. You're learning fast *watches tail feathers* A ten hour thread kill from saying hello :p:. That's impressive, wot.
Reply 1582
Jayk Bakner
Alas! Our esteemed co-founder (Yo-less, you remember her?) has sadly had to relinquish her death grip on my...eh....soul? Anyways, she sends her regards, and requests that I inform you that she regrets that she can no longer post 'round here! :frown:

*last post sounds, played on an electric guitar*

We shall miss ye, Yo-less; for thou art the brains behind Jayk's brawn, and who shall take that position now?

That is all! Carry on with our plans for world domination! Go!

Thanks. Don't worry, I'm still alive everyone *waves hand feebly*

The only reason I stuck around TSR for as long as I did was for this society, to ensure that it would keep going strong. Now that I am assured that there are fellow nerds to carry on the legacy I can leave in peace :eek:

Jayk_ is official solo leader from here on...

So this is it I guess...Bye everyone. :frown: May the force be with you.
:eek:

*violent sobs and stormy tears*
Reply 1584

Pacifier?
Reply 1585
Dat is won 'uge pikcha! Seriously...that doesn't even fit on my screen!

Cool parting gift :biggrin:
That iz well gay, yo-less. It's come to down to this: chav speak :p:

Don't leave us :bawling:
:bawling: No don't go! At least stay in contact with me, please?
Reply 1588
*pipes play 'Flowers of the Forest'*
What song is that?
Reply 1590
Usually played at Scottish/Celtic funerals/other sad events :frown:

It's the second one down on this page if you want to have a listen.
Cheers :biggrin: Such a helpful lad :p:

You up till some ridiculous time tonight, Jayk?
Reply 1592
Probably :biggrin:

I've got Battlestar Galactica on the box, MS Word with my story up on my comp, and a huge bag of toffee popcorn. I ain't going to sleep 'til at least 2AM :biggrin:
Lol, sounds like a plan. I'm off to watch a little bit of Lee Evans - I'll probably pop back later before I sleep :p:

Enjoy writing your story :wink:
Reply 1594
I shall indeed! And I wish I could watch Lee Evans...last time I watched that guy I was on the floor in stitches! He's almost as funny as Robin Williams (stand-up, not in the movies), which is saying something!
Well, my little brother has secreted the DVD somewhere, so I'm watching Dracula instead. Naturally. :rolleyes:

It's interesting, this "Dracula 2000". Yo-less would've loved it *wipes tear* :p:
Reply 1596
Naturally :biggrin:

I think Nathan Fillion's in that one...some random priest of some such isn't he?
Yeah, the dude from Firefly. He doesn't play a significant role in it, though. It's an interesting take on Christianity, though, what with Dracula being portrayed as the remnants of Judas's soul etc.
Sounds quite ... interesting :wink:
Reply 1599
'T'is indeed an interesting movie - although I've only seen it once, and I wasn't really paying attention to it at the time. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest