The Student Room Group

NVQ 2 Business Admin

I signed up to this site 2 days ago, to get some feedback on a course I've just started and I got hugely side tracked by some of the debates on here, :P LOL.

I have just started an apprenticeship in bussiness administration, now originally, I was told I could enter at Level 3 because I am well above the Level required for the English, Maths and ICT After two years at sixth form I was offered a place at uni for an English degree) Long story short, I decided uni wouldnt be the best path for me and opted for an apprenticeship, which in terms of qualifications is going backwards, because the English, Math and ICT evel required are that of Level 1 which my tutor told me is the equivelant to GCSE D - F.

I started with my employer about 6 weeks ago, as a 'Bussiness Development Coordinator' (This of course being part of the apprenticeship scheme)
Anyway in my last meeting with my tutor, last week I was told I would have to enter at Level 2 not level 3 because I am not working in a supervisory role, although my qualifactions exceed the requirements for the Level 3.

He said the chances are I will complete the course well under the 12 months we are given to do so, but even if completing the course before the 12 months I will still have to stay enrolled and cannot start another course untill the 12 months is up....

Has anyone else had similar issues to this? :smile:
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Hi there. One of my cole ages who is over 30 years younger is on a level 3. I'm just starting out on level 2 but am stuck on unit 6. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending