The Student Room Group

Alevel Business edexel paper 3

Hey guyss, does anyone have the 2024 paper 3 pre-release yet? I heard it is going to be about the fashion industry… but I’m not sure
Reply 1
I am not sure as well how is your revision going how do you find edexcel a level business?
Reply 2
Original post by P_sAkyA
I am not sure as well how is your revision going how do you find edexcel a level business?

My revision is going alright.. I just need to be more organised with it, so I’ll know the topic I’ve covered and focus more on the ones I struggle most on. A level business is going fine for me, even though my teacher got changed so manyy timess. How about you? how are you finding it? and how’s revision going?
Hi there! Im still looking for the pre release as well. Its been out since November but I don't have access to it as I am a private A level candidate.
Reply 4
Original post by Pre.Melaninx
Hey guyss, does anyone have the 2024 paper 3 pre-release yet? I heard it is going to be about the fashion industry… but I’m not sure

For those who don't have the pre-release information, this is it!

Context
This year the context is the clothing retail and manufacturing industries and the businesses operating in this market.
Research
To prepare for this year’s context, you should research:
Global clothing market trends: customer tastes and preferences; ethical considerations
Forms of businesses in the UK clothing markets: independents and multinationals
Global clothing manufacturing locations
Impact of global clothing multinationals
Financial performance, planning and decisions in the UK clothing retail market
Business growth and UK clothing retailers
Entrepreneurs and UK clothing retailers
Distribution methods used by UK clothing retailers.

You cannot take any of your research or investigation data carried out as part of the pre-release into the examination.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Yaneva
For those who don't have the pre-release information, this is it!
Context
This year the context is the clothing retail and manufacturing industries and the businesses operating in this market.
Research
To prepare for this year’s context, you should research:
Global clothing market trends: customer tastes and preferences; ethical considerations
Forms of businesses in the UK clothing markets: independents and multinationals
Global clothing manufacturing locations
Impact of global clothing multinationals
Financial performance, planning and decisions in the UK clothing retail market
Business growth and UK clothing retailers
Entrepreneurs and UK clothing retailers
Distribution methods used by UK clothing retailers.
You cannot take any of your research or investigation data carried out as part of the pre-release into the examination.

Thank you so much❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending