The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why are Muslim females less trashy than other females?

I have noticed in the past that Muslim females and the Muslim community itself seems far more restrained in their behaviour than other communities. I think this particularly applies to Muslim females many of whom seem to be polite and generous and from what I have seen rarely attempt to seduce or manipulate people with sexual relations.

In this thread, Muslim is used to refer to those who actually follow the rules of Islam. Not those who claim to be a Muslim, but act in a promiscious and manipulative way. I think Muslims on here would support my statement that to be a Muslim you actually have to follow all the rules of Islam, no selecting and cherry picking.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Bump.
Reply 2
Insert Islamophobic comment about how they're all repressed and scared and what not here.
It's a false currency. If they did act the same way there parents and family would write them off as dead.
Original post by Al-Mudaari
Insert Islamophobic comment about how they're all repressed and scared and what not here.

I am not being Islamophobic. If anything I am being complimentary towards the Islamic culture.
Original post by consumed by stuff
It's a false currency. If they did act the same way there parents and family would write them off as dead.

Well then I am most impressed by "their" parents and family.
Because they actually have morals.
Must suck to be a muslim female.
Reply 8
Did you really want serious comments on this thread? I cannot even be bothered to debate the differences in familial and societal expectations of muslim women, or secrecy of women in islamic culture. As for lumping together all the rest of women, regardless of religious or cultural differences; well, seriously I am too tired.
>Females

Just stop it :laugh: :facepalm2:

If it is true, then it's obviously because reputation matters more in their communities, although I'm sure stuff happens and it's better hidden which maybe is even worse.
Original post by uktotalgamer
Because they actually have morals.

That is what I am saying and you're reiteration proves my point further. For instance I have never heard of a Muslim female boasting about how they utilise men for their own ends.
Original post by chelseafan
Must suck to be a Muslim female.

To each his own opinion =P

The number of white female converts to Islam is quite astonishing, so to think that there are women that like the influence of Islam in their life isn't baseless.
Reply 12

Well it hasn't sucked for me
Reply 13
what a big generalisation

I can assure you, it really doesn't :smile:

it honestly doesn't. i wouldn't have it any other way :smile:
Original post by euphrosyne
Because we'll just get stoned to death if we say/do anything that's considered to be naughty :rolleyes:

Then I wish to congratulate your parents on instilling a daughter with discipline.
Reply 17
Because they're brainwashed into thinking that they will go to hell if they do something so sinister as show a nice piece of ankle.
Original post by Secretnerd123
its good to see that you're not generalising :yy: :biggrin:

If anything it is a compliment towards Islamic culture.
Original post by euphrosyne
Because we'll just get stoned to death if we say/do anything that's considered to be naughty :rolleyes:

PRSOM

Seems like OP is fetishising Muslim women... :s-smilie: You have trashy and non trashy people of every religion

Latest

Trending

Trending