The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SciFiRory
lots for TLG as well :yep: :hugs:

Awww, thanks hun :hugs:

I might have some snoozy time in a bit. Brain still not really tired though :nothing: Silly brain :emo:
Reply 181
Original post by superwolf
I'd like to tell her, but she's got way too much pressure on her already without my adding to it. :s-smilie:

Not yet, might go do that now.

I honestly think you should tell her hun, if shes your friend she wont mind at all!

Go go go :smile: you know they always cheer you up :yep:

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Awww, thanks hun :hugs:

I might have some snoozy time in a bit. Brain still not really tired though :nothing: Silly brain :emo:

you deserve it for being fab :smile:

fair enough, hopefully you get some rest at least, don't want to end up warn out or ill! :hugs: I'm probably gonna nap myself in a bit as well, got support meeting first though!
Hey guys.
My Dr suggested that I might feel better about myself when I lose my weight.
I was extreemly skeptical but he may've been right :moon:
Original post by SciFiRory
you deserve it for being fab :smile:

fair enough, hopefully you get some rest at least, don't want to end up warn out or ill! :hugs: I'm probably gonna nap myself in a bit as well, got support meeting first though!

Oooh good luck for the meeting, hope it goes OK! :hugs:
Original post by keromedic
Hey guys.
My Dr suggested that I might feel better about myself when I lose my weight.
I was extreemly skeptical but he may've been right :moon:

When it comes down to it, being overweight is unhealthy, and will (probably)hurt your self confidence. I know it can be real easy to put on weight, and a hard cycle to break, but there are soooo many things you can do to help you with it. From personal experience it doesn't necessarily take lots of exercise, a good diet and healthy routine are just as important, i've lost a few stone without a lot of exercise before. That took about a year i think, but i wasn't very motivated :tongue:

It may feel like something you can't tackle, but anything you do will help, and once you do enough small things you will start to see a change :smile:

Original post by james1211
I have this awful, irrational feeling that something dreadful is going to happen in the next 24 hours and it's scaring me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have this at times as well, and yeah it sucks :| You do know it's irrational though, so it's not as scary as it could be! I hope that feeling doesn't last too long :hugs:
gaaaaaaaaah. :cry: omg why does everything have to be so painful. too much too much too exhausted to cry more. need food haven't eaten in a long time but too ill to eat
Reply 187
Original post by Meaty_man
I have this at times as well, and yeah it sucks :| You do know it's irrational though, so it's not as scary as it could be! I hope that feeling doesn't last too long :hugs:

:/

It is hard. I hope it doesn't last long too. Thanks.

I need to go to bed.
:/

It is hard. I hope it doesn't last long too. Thanks.

I need to go to bed.

:hugs: Going to bed can sometimes be just the thing :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 189
Original post by Odd socks
:hugs: Going to bed can sometimes be just the thing :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm at work till 4 :frown:

Not much longer man, and at least you'll sleep well if you're tired :tongue:

Aw that sucks :frown: have a nap once you get home though :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 192
Original post by Meaty_man
Not much longer man, and at least you'll sleep well if you're tired :tongue:

Aw that sucks :frown: have a nap once you get home though :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks guys, think I will. This is why i don't understand how people can have kids to come home to and look after!
Thanks guys, think I will. This is why i don't understand how people can have kids to come home to and look after!

Yeah I've no idea how people manage it, my mum works all day and then comes home and starts making dinner for my brother and sister when I'd just want to sleep! I think I'm too lazy to be a parent, but I don't particularly want kids anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
gaaaaaaaaah. :cry: omg why does everything have to be so painful. too much too much too exhausted to cry more. need food haven't eaten in a long time but too ill to eat

I'm new to the thread, but just wanted to say, lots of :hugs: to you!
Could you manage a drink? might give you a tiny bit more energy and then gradually move on to food? :smile:
Oooh good luck for the meeting, hope it goes OK! :hugs:

thanks, I think it went okay, apparently I won't have another review meeting like this for a year so that sounds good, they didn't reduce my hours or anything either so I still get plenty of support, just was kinda stressful and people asking me questions which always makes me panic!
Reply 196
Yeah I've no idea how people manage it, my mum works all day and then comes home and starts making dinner for my brother and sister when I'd just want to sleep! I think I'm too lazy to be a parent, but I don't particularly want kids anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll never have the energy for that! I'm leaving at three PM now instead as I have flexible hours. I'd rather put the hours in later in the week, just can't manage any more today.
Reply 197
It seems like I'm the only one actually pretty happy today. First proper smile in like a month or so.

Everyone else seems miserable. :frown:

I hope it turns out better for you, James and Scary.

And now queue, the silence for the next half hour. Wow, am I that bad?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by senz72
It seems like I'm the only one actually pretty happy today. First proper smile in like a month or so.

Everyone else seems miserable. :frown:

I hope it turns out better for you, James and Scary.

And now queue, the silence for the next half hour. Wow, am I that bad?

Hey mate, you need to stop being down on yourself! Not a bad bone in your body, I reckon. You overthink things sometimes but we love you anyway :h:

I'm glad you're smiling genuinely today :biggrin:

I can't sleep, but I'm still smiling anyway :tongue:
Reply 199
Hey mate, you need to stop being down on yourself! Not a bad bone in your body, I reckon. You overthink things sometimes but we love you anyway :h:

I'm glad you're smiling genuinely today :biggrin:

I can't sleep, but I'm still smiling anyway :tongue:

I'm not bringing myself down. :tongue: My 'aura' just isn't right, I know it. I try not to post a lot because I know I'm disrupting the community. That's certain.
My only friend in this whole wide world spoke to me last night and I've been buzzing since then. If everyone in the world smiles on a regular basis in this world, then I'll die a happy man.

Have you not been to sleep since yesterday? But yay for smiles!

Latest