The Student Room Group

Need help with sleep routine and time

So my current routine is sleeping at 6am till 2pm which I really wanna and need to change. I want to program myself to need 6+ hours of sleep rather then my usual 8 is this possible. today I intend to go to bed at 11pm and just lay there until I fall asleep which usually takes me 2-3 hours for some reason. My goal is to sleep at around 11pm on a normal day and wake up around 5am is this doable despite me sleeping for 8-9 hours normally?
Original post by Anonymous #1
So my current routine is sleeping at 6am till 2pm which I really wanna and need to change. I want to program myself to need 6+ hours of sleep rather then my usual 8 is this possible. today I intend to go to bed at 11pm and just lay there until I fall asleep which usually takes me 2-3 hours for some reason. My goal is to sleep at around 11pm on a normal day and wake up around 5am is this doable despite me sleeping for 8-9 hours normally?

i going to start going to bed at 10 pm and wake up at 7 or 8 am
Hey there, you could try reducing the amount of time you spend on your phone, the amount of caffeine you intake and a perhaps having a warm tea before bed.
Original post by BlackE.H.Egirl
Hey there, you could try reducing the amount of time you spend on your phone, the amount of caffeine you intake and a perhaps having a warm tea before bed.
i don't drink tea i drink water before i go to bed I'm not from the uk
Reply 4
I’m still awake at 4am… 🫠 I shall remove myself and go to sleep now
Original post by zack19002006
i don't drink tea i drink water before i go to bed I'm not from the uk

drinking tea has nothing to do with being from the UK. And also chamomile tea helps you fall asleep
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest