The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by purple-duck
GO EAT :fuhrer: :hugs: Will do you good :smile: Even if it's just toast/biscuits or what have you :yes:

Thanks! Someone opposite me has already finished it, so I'll have to make him help me, if it gets too late. oo exciting! What kind? We've just started this term, on java.

I don't have any bread :ninja: I had a couple of biscuits, have been low on cereal which I've been meaning to get for a couple of days but haven't done so :sad:.

Thats good :biggrin: I have also started Java :five: :tongue:

Original post by senz72
Not quite sure what to say about touching a girl's leg 3 times......

I'm kind of glad I've never asked a girl out now, I don't think I'd be able to get past any horrible experience. I'm weak like that.

:angel: :tongue:

That was actually my fault as she had some learning difficulties so it wouldn't have been the best idea I think, having seen her get confused a couple of times and stuff. She was touchy-feely and stuff with me which I really loved :ninja:. I'm sure you'll have luck at some point, there are like no likeable things about me so you can't be as bad as me. Sometimes I really crave physical contact with a member of the opposite sex which gets me feeling horrible :sad: :ninja: :ninja:
Oh no :s-smilie: Maybe move a few things to the kitchen? Then when you need them can get out of the room, which I think would help? Or not :redface:

:lol: Sometimes I just get my sleeping bag out in those situations - Making a bed takes too long! :tongue:

I hate making beds, i'm absolutely terrible at it!
Original post by avhhs
I don't have any bread :ninja: I had a couple of biscuits, have been low on cereal which I've been meaning to get for a couple of days but haven't done so :sad:.

Thats good :biggrin: I have also started Java :five: :tongue:

Ah okay :sad: Try and get something in the morning :smile:

:woo: It's good fun :biggrin: Though I never understand what/why my code does/doesn't work :tongue:

Original post by Odd socks
I hate making beds, i'm absolutely terrible at it!

Always mess up the duvet cover :grumble: :tongue:

:woo: It's good fun :biggrin: Though I never understand what/why my code does/doesn't work :tongue:

That's the worst bit, it always gets all bunched up inside :unimpressed: :tongue:
Reply 384
Oh no :s-smilie: Maybe move a few things to the kitchen? Then when you need them can get out of the room, which I think would help? Or not :redface:

It probably would help especially with the snacking. Issue is housemates eating it all up.
Reply 385

Yeah hopefully :smile:

Yeah it is fun, can make some great stuff with it :colone:

That's the worst bit, it always gets all bunched up inside :unimpressed: :tongue:

That always happens to me too :sad: :tongue:
Reply 386
Original post by avhhs

:angel: :tongue:

That was actually my fault as she had some learning difficulties so it wouldn't have been the best idea I think, having seen her get confused a couple of times and stuff. She was touchy-feely and stuff with me which I really loved :ninja:. I'm sure you'll have luck at some point, there are like no likeable things about me so you can't be as bad as me. Sometimes I really crave physical contact with a member of the opposite sex which gets me feeling horrible :sad: :ninja: :ninja:

Nope, I've accepted I'm going to be alone for my life.

I haven't got the craving yet. But I feel for you.
Reply 387
Original post by senz72
Nope, I've accepted I'm going to be alone for my life.

I haven't got the craving yet. But I feel for you.

Come on, you know that isn't true :yep:

Lucky, I've always been quite horny and interested in the opposite sex ever since I can remember :ninja:

This whole conversation is reminding me I probably need to do my washing soon :mad: :tongue: :ninja:

Original post by senz72
It probably would help especially with the snacking. Issue is housemates eating it all up.

Hmm :s-smilie: That really sucks if they do that :frown: why don't people just remember what's there's?! Could you hide it in a shelf near there? Or inside pots and pans? (Unless they use those too :unimpressed:)

Original post by avhhs
Yeah hopefully :smile:

Yeah it is fun, can make some great stuff with it :colone:

That always happens to me too :sad: :tongue:

Good :smile: Haha, yet to so far :tongue: unless you count converting between degrees C and Fahrenheit :tongue: :lol:

-------------------------------------------------

On girls - I find all want is just to be able to have someone's hand to hold on the way to lectures or whatever :moon: and cuddles and stuff, probably :redface: So far asking people out hasn't worked well for me at all :colondollar: :sad:

Night all though :wavey: Hope you all get some sleep at some point :smile: Thank you for chatting - You guys rock :hugs:
(edited 10 years ago)
Starting to get really pissed off at living in this flat. I bought food the other day, and bagels were buy one get one free so I got two packs and froze one. Went to get them out the freezer just now only to find that they were gone. Checked the bin and the wrappers there, someone's eaten them. I'd never think to steal someone's food, I wouldn't even take some milk without asking so it really annoys me :angry:

Edit: also who eats five bagels in one go??

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 390
Original post by avhhs
Come on, you know that isn't true :yep:

Lucky, I've always been quite horny and interested in the opposite sex ever since I can remember :ninja:

It is true. It's cool though.

Lol. You must be struggling.
Reply 391

Good :smile: Haha, yet to so far :tongue: unless you count converting between degrees C and Fahrenheit :tongue: :lol:

-------------------------------------------------

On girls - I find all want is just to be able to have someone's hand to hold on the way to lectures or whatever :moon: and cuddles and stuff, probably :redface: So far asking people out hasn't worked well for me at all :colondollar: :sad:

Night all though :wavey: Hope you all get some sleep at some point :smile: Thank you for chatting - You guys rock :hugs:

Indeed :tongue:

Yeah those reasons are also important for me, probably more important than the sex aspect :tongue:. Oh dear :sad: :hugs:

Good night :smile:

Original post by senz72
It is true. It's cool though.

Lol. You must be struggling.

Come on :hmmm: :tongue:

Not always, but when I do struggle it can be quite bad.
Reply 392
Original post by avhhs

Come on :hmmm: :tongue:

Not always, but when I do struggle it can be quite bad.

I'm actually being serious. I've got a butch face.
Original post by Meaty_man
When it comes down to it, being overweight is unhealthy, and will (probably)hurt your self confidence. I know it can be real easy to put on weight, and a hard cycle to break, but there are soooo many things you can do to help you with it. From personal experience it doesn't necessarily take lots of exercise, a good diet and healthy routine are just as important, i've lost a few stone without a lot of exercise before. That took about a year i think, but i wasn't very motivated :tongue:

It may feel like something you can't tackle, but anything you do will help, and once you do enough small things you will start to see a change :smile:

I know. I had started getting into a healthy lifestyle about a month ago and even started a F blog on here. I failed @ it though. I'm getting back into it though and am going to the gym casually this week with the aim to start a programme someone set up for me on here asap. I do know the obvious health benefits of losing weight.
I just never gave though to it making me feel more confident as I never noticed any large insecurities about my weight specifically.

Indeed Meaty. It's what you put in.
Reply 394
Original post by senz72
I'm actually being serious. I've got a butch face.

No idea what that is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 395
Original post by avhhs
No idea what that is.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I totally used the wrong word there...

Let's just say my face is hideous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've ruined my sleeping pattern again :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 397
Original post by SweetNothing
I've ruined my sleeping pattern again :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no. That sucks. :frown:
Hope you get to bed soon. :smile:

I've got to be up at 9 myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Woken up feeling awful
I don't really want to continue with this anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 399
So so tired, i could easily go back to sleep and not go to the drs :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest