This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by senz72
It's okay to cry once in a while.

I had a big cry myself earlier today. :frown:

It just a sign i may be slipping back into depression after months of feeling semi-okay. I often wonder how much of the worlds population feel like we do. I wonder what it's like to feel happy everyday.
Reply 581
Original post by james1211
It just a sign i may be slipping back into depression after months of feeling semi-okay. I often wonder how much of the worlds population feel like we do. I wonder what it's like to feel happy everyday.

Oh no, maybe find out what's changed today compared to last week? I wonder how much as well and how much are really happy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
Aww, they must love you!

Oh man, I hope you find a way to resolve it completely but at least for now you're not thinking about it.

Thanks :s-smilie: Decided to stay in, I think - too much of a walk to the duck pond, usually end up going after a film or something - when I'm on campus anyway. Also my friend hasn't replied to my text :frown: Was just lightly-suggesting hanging out - feeling pretty rubbish, and haven't seen her in a while. I think I'm probably relying too much on her/being too negative, too :s-smilie: Same with the other 2 friends I've told/talked to :frown:

Might change my mind about ducks in a bit, though not likely. Just tired! :eek:

Same here :s-smilie: Also feels really odd if you've had a couple good days - because it's almost as if I instantly forget what that's really like once that periods over. If that makes sense?

Sorry to hear you're not feeling too great again :frown: Could just be a rough/stressful patch with stuff?
(edited 10 years ago)
Great to hear, that makes me worry a bit less for you :smile: just being here is the most important thing to cling to, who cares what other stuff happens in life, you're still here and that's a gift to the rest of us around you.

Thank you. Sorry to hear you're not doing well :frown: I really hope you feel better soon :penguinhug: :lovehug:
Reply 584
Original post by purple-duck
Thanks :s-smilie: Decided to stay in, I think - too much of a walk to the duck pond, usually end up going after a film or something - when I'm on campus anyway. Also my friend hasn't replied to my text :frown: Was just lightly-suggesting hanging out - feeling pretty rubbish, and haven't seen her in a while. I think I'm probably relying too much on her/being too negative, too :s-smilie: Same with the other 2 friends I've told/talked to :frown:

Might change my mind about ducks in a bit, though not likely. Just tired! :eek:

Ah crap, sorry. I didn't mean it in an offensive way or anything.
Original post by senz72
Ah crap, sorry. I didn't mean it in an offensive way or anything.

oh! Wasn't taken in an offensive way at all :smile: Was a sincere thanks :smile: Sorry for the misunderstanding :s-smilie: :smile:
Reply 586
oh! Wasn't taken in an offensive way at all :smile: Was a sincere thanks :smile: Sorry for the misunderstanding :s-smilie: :smile:

It's that blue face things. I have no idea what it actually means!
It seems to suggest that I've said something wrong or offended you and you don't know how to react.

And I do say stupid things on a regular basis. :sadnod:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by senz72
It's that blue face things. I have no idea what it actually means!
It seems to suggest that I've said something wrong or offended you and you don't know how to react.

And I do say stupid things on a regular basis. :sadnod:

OH, sorry - no - I don't use it for that, really :smile: Just me being confused/sad.
:nah: You don't! and if you ever did, I'd know that you don't mean it, anyway :smile:
Reply 588
OH, sorry - no - I don't use it for that, really :smile: Just me being confused/sad.
:nah: You don't! and if you ever did, I'd know that you don't mean it, anyway :smile:

Ah okay. Sorry for the confusion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 589
Got to see my friend today for the first time in months. Really good :smile:

A long day though- no time for my usual nap- and a bit of an emotional therapy session so i'm shattered. Still happy though so I don't really mind. Hopefully just means i'll have a really good sleep tonight. :P

Hope you're all doing well. Think i'll just randomly mention how much being able to do this helps me. It feels so supportive, especially when i'm feeling bad. I hope you all find it helpful too. :smile:

Goodnight all. (Insert appropriate smily here- wavey or something) :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kindred
Got to see my friend today for the first time in months. Really good :smile:

A long day though- no time for my usual nap- and a bit of an emotional therapy session so i'm shattered. Still happy though so I don't really mind. Hopefully just means i'll have a really good sleep tonight. :P

Hope you're all doing well. Think i'll just randomly mention how much being able to do this helps me. It feels so supportive, especially when i'm feeling bad. I hope you all find it helpful too. :smile:

Goodnight all. (Insert appropriate smily here- wavey or something) :P

Glad you got to see them :smile: and that therapy was helpful/another step forward (?)

Same here :smile: and Dear You, too :yes:

'night! :hi:

Original post by senz72
Ah okay. Sorry for the confusion.

Nothing to apologise for :smile:

Hope you're doing okay :hugs: Might get some sleep soon :s-smilie: (As in I probably should

ED trigger:

Spoiler

so I couldn't sleep, I lost control.

Spoiler

Reply 592
Original post by ScaryScience
Thank you. Sorry to hear you're not doing well :frown: I really hope you feel better soon :penguinhug: :lovehug:

Thanks, i'll be fine, don't worry :lovehug:
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
I've started to scare myself because I find sometimes I get obsessed completely with something that isn't true. Like when I thought my parents were homophobic. I became obsessed that they were, but I never had any evidence that they were, and when I used to make up ideas in my head that had happened and I believe that they happened. And they didn't. The same thing happened with my friend. I became obsessed that she was going to get me excluded from school, even though she has no reason too, and we're pretty good friends. But I still believed it was going to happen for months. I fear when it will happen next, because when I believe something so much it's like nothing else matters. I think about it all the time, and I just believe it's true no matter what. Looking back it keeps happening. I don't even trust my own thoughts anymore.

Don't worry, you're not alone in this :h:
Reply 594
The sun is out and I actually feel genuinely upbeat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 595
Support workers coming round in a bit and as usual the flats a mess :frown: urgh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 596

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay!
:woohoo:
Reply 597

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats really good :biggrin:
:five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SciFiRory

Spoiler

Really sorry, repped you by mistake. Sorry again :frown:
Reply 599
Original post by SciFiRory

Spoiler