Scroll to see replies

Original post by PonchoKid
Yeyy for triggers :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hugging you okay cupcake?
Reply 5981
Original post by .snowflake.
hugging you okay cupcake?

While i was actually at my mums i was trigger free, now im back im such a mess :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
While i was actually at my mums i was trigger free, now im back im such a mess :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're not a mess my lovely. promise. You're a warrior, who's adulting whilst living with a mental illness. And that makes you badass.
Original post by Staceyc1990
Have you spoke to anyone about the voices, are you on medication or anything like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even know what meds I'm on anymore :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeyy for triggers :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hope your okay :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: Try and look after yourself as best you can, and don't let fear take over!

Spoiler

That's great, and happy birthday (soon :tongue:)!

Not actually heard of that one - what's it all about? :smile:

Definitely possible - with me in the past I've just lacked all self-awareness, because my depression's been so bad that it's essentially just stopped me thinking!

It's a tough one about staying on at uni or not - I know my depression got worse when I took time off, but at the same time it just wasn't possible for me to keep going in. Ideally you want to be moving back into a positive environment with people who'll gently encourage you to do all the right things, but of course that isn't always possible. :s-smilie:

I'm happy to go into more detail about the pros and cons I found of taking time off, if it'll help. :smile:

:wavey:

Good luck with the appointment! :smile:

Like Rob's said, you're not a failure in the slightest - we all have assignments we have trouble with, and everybody gets the occasional bad grade. The important thing is just to get through it, hopefully pass, and if not just try again. :hugs:

Well done on the assessment by the way!

Spoiler

Wanna skype later or tomorrow and do some dissertation work? :smile:

I don't have time for a chat right now, but I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

So sorry I didn't see this until now. Thank you so much :smile: That means a lot, you're very kind x :hugs:
Reply 5986
Original post by .snowflake.
you're not a mess my lovely. promise. You're a warrior, who's adulting whilst living with a mental illness. And that makes you badass.

Im far from a warrior, my life is a mess.
Dont know what to do anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5987
Original post by -FireFlies-
Hope your okay :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh, dont worry about me hun :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5988
Could it be her friend or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, she had a friend around. Would have preferred her letting me now though.

Thanks.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5989
Original post by senz72
Yep, she had a friend around. Would have preferred her letting me now though.

Thanks.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Least your safe though :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meh, dont worry about me hun :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course I worry about you hun! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -FireFlies-
I don't even know what meds I'm on anymore :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh, is there a doctor or nurse you could speak to about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 5992
So in my bid to keep busy and not go down hill i decided to put together a shelving unit/wardrobe thing. Lets just say. Bad idea :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
filing + watching finding nemo + a neverending supply of diet coke = :love:

ED trigger

Spoiler

aside from that, i've basically come to the position that i'm not going to go home. i only have one more week of lectures, then two weeks of revision and then exams, then a GP placement that i'm really looking forward to, and then home for three months. i have a couple of weeks of intensive support from my doc + my counsellor + the med school all in place, the weather is getting brighter which is always nice, and i just feel like i can somehow pull through this and go home when i'm supposed to. if things get worse, i'll reevaluate, but for now, i'm staying put :smile:
Feels like this cold won't go away, my chest is all wheezy and I've such an annoying cough, sound like I smoke 40 a day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Anyone ever feel sort of 'out of body'? Like you look in the mirror and know it's you, but it feels like you're looking at a stranger who just looks like you? Dunno, that doesn't make sense, I feel weird today

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5997
Assessment stuff

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Anyone ever feel sort of 'out of body'? Like you look in the mirror and know it's you, but it feels like you're looking at a stranger who just looks like you? Dunno, that doesn't make sense, I feel weird today

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like dissociation to me. I used to get like this a lot, not so much now. But I often would look in the mirror and not recognise myself, would forget who people are, get confused about the date, and often feel like I was watching myself in a film but not in control. I do mindfulness and that helps, like counting your breaths. Maybe Google mindfulness exercises? Don't worry though, it usually will pass with time :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
struggling

Latest