The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by Odd socks
:hugs: I can't wait till my lease is up. I'll be really annoyed if the mess they've made stops me getting all my deposit back though, £250 isn't something I can afford to lose :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We though wed loose loads of our deposit cos the guys in our halls were awful, but in the end i think they took about £10 off us! So i wouldnt worry too much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 981
Original post by james1211
Hmm maybe I could say if you don't want to see me again you can let me know and I won't be offended but I need to know where we stand?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, i think it will do you good knowing where you stand :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 982
Awful hangover. Last night was the happiest I've been in ages but I blabbed everything out to a mental health nurse who lives nearby. Might come to regret that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Feeling beyond pathetic. Was meant to go up town and just couldn't, even with Rob there. :frown:
Reply 984
Original post by superwolf
Feeling beyond pathetic. Was meant to go up town and just couldn't, even with Rob there. :frown:

Your not pathetic at all! I can promise you that! Look what you acheived with picking up the mousie cage the other day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 985

There will be plenty more opportunities :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still alive! :yay: One month exactly till I'm discharged. :frown:
How is everyone doing? Much love to all. :h: :grouphugs:
Reply 987
Original post by tasha96

Yeyyy was worried about you the other day missy!
Glad your ok, and im so glad you have discharge in sight!
Have they got you on the right meds now? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
Yeyyy was worried about you the other day missy!
Glad your ok, and im so glad you have discharge in sight!
Have they got you on the right meds now? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to cause worry! I haven't been allowed out for about a month now (did something VERY silly :frown: ) and ran out of credit.
They have sorted my meds out. :biggrin: On two high doses of antidepressants and a low dose of the olanzopine and I feel so good. :smile:
How are you lovely? Missed you! :hugs:
Reply 989
Original post by tasha96
Sorry to cause worry! I haven't been allowed out for about a month now (did something VERY silly :frown: ) and ran out of credit.
They have sorted my meds out. :biggrin: On two high doses of antidepressants and a low dose of the olanzopine and I feel so good. :smile:
How are you lovely? Missed you! :hugs:

Well no more sillyness ok?!? :fuhrer:
That sounds good, glad they finally got you all sorted :smile:

Im meh, got a silly physical illness which has pretty much crippled my depression, but cant do much about it, hoping my dr will change my antidepressants soon, as iv been on these since june and i honestly dont think there working!
But other than that im ok :smile:
Missed you too missy! :jumphug:
Your not pathetic at all! I can promise you that! Look what you acheived with picking up the mousie cage the other day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by james1211
There will be plenty more opportunities :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

All this is true, but currently I'm failing even to make Rob's computer play a DVD. :sigh:
Reply 991
All this is true, but currently I'm failing even to make Rob's computer play a DVD. :sigh:

No thats probably just robs computer! My laptop refuses to play some DVDs! Stop putting yourself down :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha96

:jumphug: Glad there is a discharge date in sight :smile:
No thats probably just robs computer! My laptop refuses to play some DVDs! Stop putting yourself down :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It won't even eject the disk so I can try another one.
so sad. all I want is a hug. haven't had a hug in nearly 6 months :frown: feel like no one cares. so so sad
Reply 995
It won't even eject the disk so I can try another one.

Shout and scream at it, go have a coffee with the mice then come back to it calmly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 996

It's just one of those days. We all have them. Time for caffeine maybe?
Reply 997
Original post by ScaryScience
so sad. all I want is a hug. haven't had a hug in nearly 6 months :frown: feel like no one cares. so so sad

We care, a lot. If we weren't talking through a screen i'd give you a real hug :smile:
Original post by ScaryScience

You have an entire forum of people that care.
Even if we can't hug you physically, mentally you're getting the hell hugged out of you.
:flowers::grouphugs::grouphugs::grouphugs::console:
Well no more sillyness ok?!? :fuhrer:
That sounds good, glad they finally got you all sorted :smile:

Im meh, got a silly physical illness which has pretty much crippled my depression, but cant do much about it, hoping my dr will change my antidepressants soon, as iv been on these since june and i honestly dont think there working!
But other than that im ok :smile:
Missed you too missy! :jumphug:

I promise there won't be any more daftness. :yep:
Oh no hun. :frown: I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs:
Get the silly doctor told! There's so many options when it comes to meds, there's no excuse for keeping you on something that's not working for so long!
What have you been up to? :smile:

Latest