The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by senz72
I just looked it up. Exeter are a decent team especially as they were in the Championship last year. It also says Bath have won the most titles. Good luck with the Challenge cup too!

Sounds like a good afternoon, especially with some quality father time! :smile:

yeah they aren't bad, we beat em both other times we played this season though so hopefully we can make it to the final, we did aye but that was back before the league went professional in the 90's haha, we won the Heineken Cup in 1998 though, that was great, very dramatic as well cause we won by like a point IIRC!

should be nice yes, not seen my dad for a couple a while so be good to catch up :smile:
Reply 1581
Original post by SciFiRory
yeah they aren't bad, we beat em both other times we played this season though so hopefully we can make it to the final, we did aye but that was back before the league went professional in the 90's haha, we won the Heineken Cup in 1998 though, that was great, very dramatic as well cause we won by like a point IIRC!

should be nice yes, not seen my dad for a couple a while so be good to catch up :smile:

Had to look up what IIRC was? :tongue:

It seems like the team you're playing in the challenge cup were your opponents in the 1998 final.

Good. Sadly my relationship with my father is on it's hinges.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Getting really nervous about meeting this guy tomorrow. I think it's actually worse because the first date went well :/ as much as I do want one, relationships scare me :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1583
Original post by Odd socks
Getting really nervous about meeting this guy tomorrow. I think it's actually worse because the first date went well :/ as much as I do want one, relationships scare me :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They naturally scare everyone. Don't worry, if it doesn't work out, it just doesn't. You're a strong girl, you'll get over it. :smile:

But here's hoping it does work out. Just be yourself and they'll love you for who the great person you are. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by senz72
Had to look up what IIRC was? :tongue:

It seems like the team you're playing in the challenge cup were your opponents in the 1998 final.

Good. Sadly my relationship with my father is on it's hinges.

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, sorry I thought most people knew what it meant :redface:

Brive aye, hopefully another win!

sorry to hear that, I am quite lucky I guess that I get on with both my parents and neither of them are distant or anything
Shouldn't really be awake at this kinda time, but when all the power cuts out and a dozen alarms go off throughout the whole neighbourhood, i don't think many people will be sleeping anyways -.-

This isn't the first time this has happened either...only been living in this place for less than a year and this is at least the 3rd time.

Dunno how long is gonna last either but i really can't sleep atm :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
They naturally scare everyone. Don't worry, if it doesn't work out, it just doesn't. You're a strong girl, you'll get over it. :smile:

But here's hoping it does work out. Just be yourself and they'll love you for who the great person you are. :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meaty_man
Shouldn't really be awake at this kinda time, but when all the power cuts out and a dozen alarms go off throughout the whole neighbourhood, i don't think many people will be sleeping anyways -.-

This isn't the first time this has happened either...only been living in this place for less than a year and this is at least the 3rd time.

Dunno how long is gonna last either but i really can't sleep atm :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh wow, that sounds pretty bad, hope the power comes back and stuff!

that's not good, there a power company or someone you could talk to maybe?

:console: hopefully you manage some sleep soon!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Reply 1588

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Also how comes you're not asleep?! Also have the party animals left thus allowing you to eat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72

Spoiler

Also how comes you're not asleep?! Also have the party animals left thus allowing you to eat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Not sure :dontknow: but yeah I managed to get some food (possibly too much :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1591
Good for you. Remember you always come first.

Nope, I don't think so. But let's not go there.

A lot of food is better than no food. I hope it was scrummy. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by senz72
Good for you. Remember you always come first.

Nope, I don't think so. But let's not go there.

A lot of food is better than no food. I hope it was scrummy. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Nuh uh don't argue with me :tongue: you're fab :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Reply 1594

Spoiler

Nuh uh don't argue with me :tongue: you're fab :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't want to argue with a Scotswoman. You'll win easily hands downs. :tongue:

I'm not fab and I know it but like I said let's not go there. Instead we should totally make it oddsocks appreciation day today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1595
haha, sorry I thought most people knew what it meant :redface:

Brive aye, hopefully another win!

sorry to hear that, I am quite lucky I guess that I get on with both my parents and neither of them are distant or anything

Oh no, it's just me. Out of touch with all the latest acronyms.
I'm sure you'll win. Pro-14 teams bar a few are underperforming this year.

That's good. Having a good relationship is like one of the weights off your shoulders.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by senz72
Oh no, it's just me. Out of touch with all the latest acronyms.
I'm sure you'll win. Pro-14 teams bar a few are underperforming this year.

That's good. Having a good relationship is like one of the weights off your shoulders.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only know most of them through using the web tbh! hopefully haha, be good for us to win something!

definitely, so glad I have my girlfriend tbh, she's fab and I dunno what I'd do without her!
Why can't I get over this? *bad thoughts are stressing me out majorly.
Original post by WildeAboutOscar
They probably do and even if they don't then there are others out there who do!

Excuse this post. I was rather emotional drunk when I wrote it. They keep doing stuff without me like yesterday went to a house party without me
Original post by jelly1000
Excuse this post. I was rather emotional drunk when I wrote it. They keep doing stuff without me like yesterday went to a house party without me

:hugs: it's okay I think most people get over emotional when drunk! Sorry your friends are doing that, maybe see if you have other friends to do stuff with?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest