The Student Room Group

The white man stands at the top of the dating pile-DISCUSS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadowdweller
This sounds a lot like AfroLiverpoolCar.

He is AfroLiverpoolCar.
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
If your an attractive white man with money your obviously going to get more girls then a non attractive ethnic minority with no money , likewise if your a rich ethnic minority your going to get more then a poor white man . Race isn't that much of a factor tbh , other things come into play.

You haven't been to the Far East, quite a few there (especially the older generation) would rather marry some wife beating white chav than be caught dead with a respectable black man or even tanned Indian/Pakistani.
Original post by Tokyoround
You haven't been to the Far East, quite a few there (especially the older generation) would rather marry some wife beating white chav than be caught dead with a respectable black man or even tanned Indian/Pakistani.

Well frankly I wouldn't want to get with a racist anyway , I ain't even mad.
Original post by clh_hilary
You cannot explain why I don't not follow all white ideals, so you dodge and avoid responding to that.

If you could hear the heart of this culture beating, you would hear this:

white is right
white is right
white is right
white is right

It brainwashes. No matter what your colour.

It does matter about DeRulo or your odd Latino

Who do you hang on the gold medal on ?

White men

Now you will says it's preference. I think it's conditioning

The number of white faces on Asian commercial is staggering… and I wish I can say “vice versa”. But the fact is there are almost NO asian faces in Western countries commercial or media in general.

The tons of ads, movies, fashion mags, mall posters that feature and glamorize and 'brand' White people as the prettiest, best, etc. Then look at how many Asians try to surgically enlarge their eyes to look more Caucasian (the #1 surgery among Asian women in Asia), or the growing number of Asian girls who dye their hair blond and wear blue contacts.

But all these has no effect. Right ?

White men secretly know about Asian White worship, and they go to Asia to be social predators leveraging their White skin. Many English teachers in Asia are unqualified teachers, dirty perverts, or social rejects from their home countries, with major superiority complexes and White Knight mentalities.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Well frankly I wouldn't want to get with a racist anyway , I ain't even mad.

I agree with you, just wanted to show that there are people and cultures that have been taught that a certain shade of skin is superior to the other.

When all you see on tv is white people being successful, all the business leaders in your country have pale skin, and the only exposure you have had to other races is negative media stereotypes, is quite easy to form a warped view of the world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheTranshumanist
He is AfroLiverpoolCar.

Plot twist
Is that AfroLiverpoolCar he didn't take too long :lol:
Original post by P357
LOL at the non-white men on this defending their "pride"
haha "i know plenty of white women who hate on them/date outside their race"-yeaaaaah :rolleyes:.Can we stop it? Statistically white women are LEAST likely to date outside their race. It's that simple. Personal observations also indicate that the ones who do are certain,um,"types",so-to-speak....
Either way,let's leave white women out of this please.

Might get some stick for this, but I really can't help agreeing with this bit...and I'm black myself lol....this is purely empirical, but there really do seem to be 'certain' women who go with black guys, mainly seen in places like East London. I'm in UCL, which is full of middle-class white and Chinese girls and I might be wrong, but let's just say that I feel dating them will be pretty hard :/ What are the characteristics of the "type" you've observed? Just wonder if yours and mine correlate.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 188
Original post by Abstraction
Might get some stick for this, but I really can't help agreeing with this bit...and I'm black myself lol....this is purely empirical, but there really do seem to be 'certain' women who go with black guys, mainly seen in places like East London. I'm in UCL, which is full of middle-class white and Chinese girls and I might be wrong, but let's just say that I feel dating them will be pretty hard :/ What are the characteristics of the "type" you've observed? Just wonder if yours and mine correlate.

I find that white girls these days would go for a black guy first. As long as he can cast him self in a light that separates him from the negative stereotypes associated with black guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jebedee
I find that white girls these days would go for a black guy first. As long as he can cast him self in a light that separates him from the negative stereotypes associated with black guys.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You think so? Maybe you're just really good with women, I'm not XD
Original post by ChrisToLegit

white is right
white is right
white is right
white is right

White men

The number of white faces on Asian commercial is staggering… and I wish I can say “vice versa”. But the fact is there are almost NO asian faces in Western countries commercial or media in general.

The tons of ads, movies, fashion mags, mall posters that feature and glamorize and 'brand' White people as the prettiest, best, etc. Then look at how many Asians try to surgically enlarge their eyes to look more Caucasian (the #1 surgery among Asian women in Asia), or the growing number of Asian girls who dye their hair blond and wear blue contacts.

White men secretly know about Asian White worship, and they go to Asia to be social predators leveraging their White skin. Many English teachers in Asia are unqualified teachers, dirty perverts, or social rejects from their home countries, with major superiority complexes and White Knight mentalities.

Once again, you ignored the fact that I disagree with certain 'white ideals' even though as you claimed I should have been 'brainwashed' to prefer only white ideals.

It's really obvious and you're getting desperate. If you're really not planning to explain that then I don't see why I should continue reading your responses. You are just repeating yourself, asserting that I (a stranger to you) am this and that, without answering my question.
Reply 191

I'm going mainly by the black male friends I have. I admit to some extent black men have a way of thinking which is advantageous to picking up women. For example, black men are way less likely to become nerds than white guys. It's a social thing thing that I don't understand much about but I can't deny it exists.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know women and gay guys do fantasise a whole lot about the big dicks.

The big D is not for me, be it from a black, white, Asian, or an alien; but many of them do want that. Needless to say, white men don't really have a bigger dick, so white supremacy fails. :colondollar:
Reply 193
Original post by Simplythebest...
Normal white traits are considered hot

the Blue eyes, fair skin nor large noses

Black people take the mick of darker black people and Asians call each other blick if they are dark

Media has a lot to do with peoples tastes being influenced and it seems to have left the white male sitting pretty nicely at the top.

not really, outside the west, white' features arnt held above local ones, in most places. however even in these societies, there are plenty of women that see a white man and think "rich" and "easily seduced by sex"this happens a lot in far places like thailand. its why there are a lot of pale rich white guys with hot ethnic looking wives around.
Original post by Jebedee
I'm going mainly by the black male friends I have. I admit to some extent black men have a way of thinking which is advantageous to picking up women. For example, black men are way less likely to become nerds than white guys. It's a social thing thing that I don't understand much about but I can't deny it exists.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'm screwed then. I'm a nerd.
white man is the devil

white is right
white is right
white is right
white is right

White men

Totally agree with this. Good post.

white is right
white is right
white is right
white is right

White men

The truth in this post is too much
Original post by clh_hilary
Once again, you ignored the fact that I disagree with certain 'white ideals' even though as you claimed I should have been 'brainwashed' to prefer only white ideals.

It's really obvious and you're getting desperate. If you're really not planning to explain that then I don't see why I should continue reading your responses. You are just repeating yourself, asserting that I (a stranger to you) am this and that, without answering my question.

Look - How can I justify to you, what you are ?

You asking me to prove that your inner state is what I think it is ?

How on earth can I prove that ?

All I can go on is what you told me which is that you prefer white people because of what ever, the nose, skin......I don't know.

But you seem to want to believe, that this is just a coincidental thing, like it's nothing, deep down you know this is not the case

The irony is you are sexually fetishing white people the same way some white people fetish Asian people.
Reply 199

Pretty much what you've said tbf. I'm not yet attending uni actually. Nevertheless, I've been to quite a few different schools due to my dad's job (one of which was an international school abroad- it was about as mixed-race a place as you can get), from my very own observations i really do think that she would need to be of a certain socio-economic background to be more open to date outside her race. The further up the social scale you go,the less likely it is that those girls will be keen- (more traditional people in general maybe?). And the dating "discrimination" thing doesn't really tend to be preferential either(so no stigmatizing black men in particular), it's just that they tend to stick to white men full stop.
Take it from the guy that quoted you and said that black men have an advantage over white men(when it comes to white women) due to them being less likely to become geeky -here is your first indicator of the "type" of white girl he is referring to(looking down on academia and studious people in general tends to be a characteristic of a "certain socio-economic group")...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending