The Student Room Group

The white man stands at the top of the dating pile-DISCUSS

Scroll to see replies

Couldn't agree more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KenGosgrove
You have a billion red gems.You can't be taken seriously.

If you dont like the answer dont ask the question son
It's not really controversial. It's the truth. White men are the most desired for sure. That's life. That doesn't mean that non-white men will find it tough to date. They just have fewer options.
Reply 23
TSR is full of ****, especially when it has anything to do about women..
White women are top of the dating pile really.
Original post by OMGWTFBBQ
White women are top of the dating pile really.

Nope would disagree, guys are more likely to date any race/ethnicity.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 26
Not really. The attractive human being stands at the top of the dating "pile".
It's true but it's not right, it's because White men are seen as having the most status etc

even worse (in terms of being extreme) though, is how much White women are seen as the the most beautiful, the purest, the most desired-almost princesses really.
Original post by liamjjohnson
This is extremely true.

I have made a thread similar to this and completely agree. This is why east asian girls, black girls and pretty much all ethnic groups love us white man. We are a symbol of power and beauty.

In terms of dating, we are at top and most preferred.

Looks like hitler's legacy lives on >.>
Reply 29
What a load of bull****. The fact that you've presented this in a way that makes minorities lesser and white men somehow greater overall is telling. That you look at an interracial couple and think that the minorities "dated up"because all white men are symbols of power and respect. Seriously? To hazard a guess part of it's what you personally notice, there are plenty of people that marry within their race, and plenty that don't people just don't register those that marry within their race because that's seen as the norm. Marry outside of your race, people start to notice and come to bull**** conclusion as to why they're together instead of mutual attraction that has nothing to do with someone's race.
Original post by Simplythebest...
Normal white traits are considered hot

the Blue eyes, fair skin nor large noses

Black people take the mick of darker black people and Asians call each other blick if they are dark

Media has a lot to do with peoples tastes being influenced and it seems to have left the white male sitting pretty nicely at the top.

Absolute bull****. I don't consider white men hot, lots of people don't.
Original post by liamjjohnson
We are tall, we are big/wide in general. It is true though. Why do south asian girls date white guys? Why do east asian girls LOVE white guys? Every race loves white guys. You never hear "oh i will never date a white guy"

I'm not attracted to white guys.
Reply 32
It depends on the person who views it
Hahahhahahhahahhaaaa lmaoooo @all the white guys that think they're a symbol of power and beauty. LOLLLLLL just no. Sit your *** back downPersonally I think alot of brown guys are the hottest, sexiest. Brown being from latino brown asian brown arab brown and mixed race brown. Judging from what I see alot outside your white women seem to agree too. Or youre just not satisfying them properly.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I'm not attracted to white guys.

Plus I have heard 'I'm never going to date a white guy' from lots of girls- It is our ill mentality that promotes one race over another to the weak minded. Majority of girls have a preference for the light skinned in the sub-continent.
Absolute bull****. I don't consider white men hot, lots of people don't.

You might not but most people on earth do.
As far as I know it's these lighties at the top

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Simplythebest...
You might not but most people on earth do.

Evidence
You should check out the OKCupid research.
Evidence

Non

But I'm pretty sure if you searched it up you would see white men have the most attractive traits overall.

Fair skin is something most non white races want.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending