The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I solved the problem of the violent parents and managed to get them all across the river.
Reply 41
Heres an answer guys (the one i did 3 times lol)
>pol, thif
<pol
>pol, girl
<pol, thif
>mom, girl
<mom
>mom,dad
<dad
>cop, thif
<mom
>mom, dad
<dad
>dad, boy
<cop thif
>cop, boy
<cop
>cop, thif
Wow. I decided to try it again, to see whether my success on friday was a fluke, and apparently it wasn't. I did it again first time, and nobody got beaten up by anybody.:biggrin:
rewmck
Why does the mum feel the need to punch her sons and the dad to do the same to his daughters?

:rofl: Yeah, bit of a strange mechanism for applying the rules of the game.

And why does no one stand up to that midget of a thief? :wtf?:
Reply 44
Logan
lol wtf

Form-bereft
Infirm of function
Your skeleton syntax
Betrays nary
A conjunction
Reply 45
Joy. :rolleyes: That was the most annoying IQ game ever.
yes... finally. Took me quite a while.
Reply 47
Yay, I done it:biggrin:
Reply 48
We did this in a Stats lesson at the end of term when we were all bored of Chi-squared tests.
Reply 49
ok i had to cheat to get them all across!
man that was one annoying IQ test!
Reply 50
hey by the way...this is in Chinese, trust me I am a Jap
Reply 51
Thats impossible!! (until you read the spoiler!) It made me feel really thick!
Reply 52
Why is the family so violent? Is it because of the leaf which floats down that incites the anger! ANGER LEAF!!
Why is the family so violent? Is it because of the leaf which floats down that incites the anger! ANGER LEAF!!

Hahaha! It's meant to be, that's why it's called an IQ test :wink: . Although I find the scenes amusing but annoying and distracting too! And I actually solved it yeehaw! :biggrin:
Reply 54
freshrimp
Hahaha! It's meant to be, that's why it's called an IQ test :wink: . Although I find the scenes amusing but annoying and distracting too! And I actually solved it yeehaw! :biggrin:
What? There's domestic violence because it's an IQ test? Surely they can just blow raspberries at each other instead!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 55
Yeah, the parents were pretty violent punching/kicking/knocking down their children like that.
Reply 56
Wait a sec people.... I don&#8217;t think violence is the problem here... Every kid needs beating up to grow up, esp. if u are a guy. What should really bother ppl is that the parents are sexist! Although organisms are biologically programmed to compete against the same sex, this shouldn&#8217;t really be the case as here (I wrote abt 100 lines why but I figured no one will read it, so I decided not to post it here). How could &#8216;mum&#8217; only beat up the daughters and &#8216;dad&#8217; the sons!! Clearly such sexist test should not be included in job interview!!
Aha but sexism against men and sexism against women cancels it all out. :wink:
I used to do these games loads, they're good :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending