The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Anyone studying Psychology Degree September 14

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Me too. Looking forward to starting - how about you? Anyone else staying in Priory Hall? :smile:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by lisa248
Me too. Looking forward to starting - how about you? Anyone else staying in Priory Hall? :smile:

I'm staying in Priory Hall, J block:smile::smile:
Reply 22
Original post by The Chau
I'm staying in Priory Hall, J block:smile::smile:

At least two of us in J block will be studying Psychology!:smile:
Original post by sanah____
Hey, I'll be studying it this year. Staying at Liberty park too!

Hey Sanah I'm in callice court you looking forward to it? :smile:
Original post by The Chau
Hi there,
I'll be studying Psychology this year, looking forward to it.
Staying in Priory Halls this year, hoping to get to know some new people before we start :smile:

Nice! I'm in Callice Court yeah me too :smile: you looking forward to starting uni?
Original post by PsychologyGeek21
Hey guys, I'm also studying Psychology at Coventry in September. Im also staying in accommodation but don't have an allocated place yet :frown: I look forward to seeing you all!

Awwh I'm sure you'll get allocated soon :smile: when did you apply for accommodation? I know I'm excited to meet all my TSR friends lol from looking at your name I can tell you must love and be really good at psychology haha
Original post by amylockeowen
I am :smile:

Hey Amy you looking forward to i? :smile: are you staying in halls or commuting?
Original post by robot-unicorn
Hi!

I will be doing psychology and criminology in september. I am staying in Singer. :-)

Nice one! Criminology as well owe that sounds like a lot of work I may see you in a couple of my lectures I'm staying in callice court :smile: you looking forward to it?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing BSc in Psych at Keele!
Original post by lisa248

Hey Lisa sorry I live in Callice Court hopefully someone from Priory Hall will pop up :smile: I'm nervous but yet excited to start uni especially moving away from home and leaving your comfort zone it's a big step lol suppose you just have to man up and bite the bullet lol how you feeling?
Original post by Nerdy_girl
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing BSc in Psych at Keele!

Nice! Keele university it was one of my original choices we may not be in the same uni but we're doing the same course anyway lol good luck to that :smile: you looking forward to it?
And you hun!! Yeah! So much! Are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
And you hun!! Yeah! So much! Are you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: yeah me too I'm kind of excited but yet nervous too lol I don't know why suppose it's just outside comfort zone lol are you commuting or staying in halls?
Halls! Which uni are you going to again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Halls! Which uni are you going to again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to coventry uni :smile:
Ooo!! :3 Never checked out Cov!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooo!! :3 Never checked out Cov!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was one of my top choices :smile: it's closed to home but far enough to make a fresh start and make new friends in a new place :smile:
Aaah i gotcha! That's pretty much like me and Keele! What made you choose Psych?

Posted from TSR Mobile
what do you guys wanna do with a psych degree?
Original post by Happy_Smiles
Nice one! Criminology as well owe that sounds like a lot of work I may see you in a couple of my lectures I'm staying in callice court :smile: you looking forward to it?

Can't wait! I know that these new courses will be super exciting! Also nice to start fresh with university life, with so many new people to meet! Lots of new adventures ahead :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest