The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Forensic Psychology & Criminal Justice LJMU

Hey Everyone :smile: If you're studying forensic psychology and criminal justice this year, post in here :smile: I'm Nicole, 20. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, im doing that course too! I'm Becky, 18 :smile:
Liverpool
i am also studying Forensic Psychology & Criminal Justice @ LJMU in september 2013
Reply 3
Original post by Master_Darklord
i am also studying Forensic Psychology & Criminal Justice @ LJMU in september 2013

Snap.
cool drop me a message in if you want to and would be great to make some new friends before we start our course in septemeber
Reply 5
hi :smile: i am doing forensic science at college and i have to do an assignment but am struggling with it so Can any of you help me with this please?

Describe and apply psychological theories to different issues in the criminal justice system.
Explain and discuss the influence psychological research has had on a least two aspects of the criminal justice system
assess how effective psychological theories and research have been to the criminal justice system.
Hi, I'm doing this course too! Nice to meet all of you ^_____^
Reply 7
Original post by Greenleaf-17
Hi, I'm doing this course too! Nice to meet all of you ^_____^

Hello, nice to meet you too! xD
hi it's great to meet you all so far i feel like the old man in the class lol:banana:
Hi! Im Shannon :smile: I'll be doing this in September too :smile: has anyone applied for Europa?
Reply 10
Hi, I am hoping to do Forensic Psychology. Havnt been to an Open day yet so can anyone recommend a good accomadation? Adam Best, 18 ( will be 19 )
yes apollo is where am staying matey loks ok and there is an applicants day this saturday 16th of march think it's between 10 and 3:30 a full day hope this isw of some help to you inboxs me if u need anymore help
Reply 12
im doing this course to lol, im taylor 18 :smile:
I'm applying for my accommodation and can't seem to find what faculty this is in? Can anyone help?!?!?
Reply 14
The Faculty of Arts, Professional and Social Studies.
Forensic Psychology is split between two facultys, Law (which will be your Home School) this is located in the redmonds building and the John Foster building, both located in the mount pleasant area. This is where lectures/tutorials will take place for criminal justice modules. And NSP which is all the psychology related stuff and takes place in the city campus in the Byrom street area. In first year, your time is pretty much equally split between CJ and Psychology so it doesn't really matter whether you choose accommodation closer to mount pleasant or Byrom street as you'll have to walk about 20 minutes to whichever you live furthest from. The closest accommodation to mount pleasant would be lennon studios (literally two minutes from John Foster) and the closest to Byrom street would be Atlantic Point. Grand Central is pretty much in between the two but can be pretty rowdy so avoid if you don't like that sort of thing. I'm just about to graduate from this course so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask and I'll try to answer as best I can! :smile:
i have applied for apollo studios how far is it away from there please does anyone know?
Original post by Master_Darklord
i have applied for apollo studios how far is it away from there please does anyone know?

not too far, it's kind of in between both. About a ten minute walk to Mount Pleasant and 15 to City Campus.
Reply 18
Hi, I'm getting a transfer onto this course. For those who don't know where to live i've just moved out of Grand Central, its expensive but amazing. Best year of my life!
Reply 19
hi guys ive just been accepted onto forensic psychology today. im from Birmingham and don't have a clue about Liverpool. do you guys no which halls is most convenient... excited for September hope u all are too:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending