The Student Room Group

Creepiest Thing Ever Said To You.

What's the creepiest thing anyone has said to you?

“I wish I could cut off all your hair and knit it into a sweater for me to wear. It would keep me warm.”

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
"Speak French to me while you **** my ass"
(edited 10 years ago)
Can I smell your armpits
"It's not rape if you shout "surprise!"

Said to me by a drunk guy outside a club.
Reply 4
Get your willy out
Reply 5
'I just want to see you drink loads of water for me.' .....

also,

'I barely look at it.' - From a male 'friend' and referring to my personal Tumblr, he asked me for the link to it a while before. I checked the tracker stats and he had gone back through all of my personal posts, with particular focus and time spent on those regarding my relationship, since the very beginning of the blog. :| **** myself a bit.
Reply 6
I want to own your balls
Reply 7
take my milk
"What are the chances of me seeing you on just your sexy curly hair?"

Someone started stroking my hair on the bus without asking - that was pretty creepy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I hate the use of the word "creepy".

It's abused so much by adolescent teenage girls that it's just become an awfully cringe worthy and childish thing to say.
'Turn to the side and let me screen print that jawline'

(during Skype call)
Reply 11
When I was 18, a 30 year old guy continuously tried to get my number despite me telling him I was 18 more than once. I thought that was pretty creepy.

When guys continue to pester you after you say 'no' it's always creepy.
Someone came up to me the later years of primary school excitably and said "Guess what happened last night?!"
I said: "What?"
He replied: "I had a green poo last night!"
"Hey baby, there's no rain forecasted, but I might be getting wet tonight." - some bird down the pub.
"you should take your skin off, so I can take it home with me and turn it into bed sheets. Then I'd be sleeping in you every night"
Reply 15
Original post by PsychadelicScarf
"you should take your skin off, so I can take it home with me and turn it into bed sheets. Then I'd be sleeping in you every night"

LOL. He sounds like a catch.
Original post by Precious Illusions
LOL. He sounds like a catch.

Actually my boyfriend that said that. As he was roughly aiming for a compliment, I let it slide with just a weird look.
(edited 10 years ago)
Actually my boyfriend that said that. As he was roughly aiming for a compliment, I let it slide with just a weird look.

Are you dating Hannibal, by any chance?

Worst chat up line ever. He needs a few lessons from me.
Reply 19
''I want ur babies''

Quick Reply

Latest